Since iOS 9 the stock Reminders app leaves the reminder on your lock screen until you dismiss it, and it persists across unlocks. The stock app sux however, so I'm trying to find another app with the same behavior. I had high hopes for "Due," and while it's a great app, it does not behave this way. I'm wondering if it's a capability that Apple will not allow others to use? The "Due" app can nag you by sending another reminder on a specified interval up to an hour, but iOS10 removed the capability for them to be endless, and now limits such things to 10 repetitions, which all but defeats the feature. If the stock Reminders app didn't suck so bad I'd just use that, but it really needs some beefing up. (Look at "Due" to see what I mean.) Does anybody know of another Reminder app that mimics the persistence of the stock app?
    12-07-2016 08:34 PM
    12-07-2016 08:36 PM
    The stock reminders app is the only one that will leave the notification up on the lock screen forever even after unlocking the iPhone. I've used Due for a while now experience the same thing as you. You can reset the Due notifications if you interact with one of the 10 notifications you first get; like delay it for an hour.

I have ultimately now use the alarm clock for a daily reminder instead of reminders app or Due. It will go off every 9 minutes and stay on the lock screen if you snooze.
    12-12-2016 01:48 PM