iOS 10 Home Button issues

kirankannan8

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys! I'm running the iOS 10.1 on my iPhone 6s. However I'm experiencing a lag when returning to the home screen from any app.
There is no lag during app switching though! Any solutions would really help! Thank you :)

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! I'm running the iOS 10.1 on my iPhone 6s. However I'm experiencing a lag when returning to the home screen from any app.
There is no lag during app switching though! Any solutions would really help! Thank you :)

Check to make sure your home button doesn't have a triple click setup because it has to then "think about" if you are double clicking or triple clicking for the magnifying glass or something else. It is in Accesibility options I believe.

kirankannan8

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Check to make sure your home button doesn't have a triple click setup because it has to then "think about" if you are double clicking or triple clicking for the magnifying glass or something else. It is in Accesibility options I believe.

I had read about this earlier, but no. My accessibility shortcut is turned off! Also tried hard reset but to no avail! :(

DLieSaS

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
A very short delay is normal since the OS has to wait for you not double-clicking the home button. You can try different click-intervals in Setting.app > General > Accessibility > Home-Button