Call blocking apps not showing up in Call blocking & Identification settings

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a problem on my iPhone 7 Plus phone running iOS 10.1.1. The problem is that when I install apps that support call blocking, they are supposed to show up under the Phone -> Call blocking & Identification settings, but they don't.

The only app that shows up under there is HiYa, which I've had installed since iOS 10.0.1. Any other app I install never shows up. I've tried TrueCaller and Mr. Number (owned by makers of HiYa) and neither showed up.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have any idea on how to fix it?

CyreneK

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm having a problem on my iPhone 7 Plus phone running iOS 10.1.1. The problem is that when I install apps that support call blocking, they are supposed to show up under the Phone -> Call blocking & Identification settings, but they don't.

The only app that shows up under there is HiYa, which I've had installed since iOS 10.0.1. Any other app I install never shows up. I've tried TrueCaller and Mr. Number (owned by makers of HiYa) and neither showed up.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have any idea on how to fix it?

Personally, I wouldn't use that Hiya app. Their privacy policy is sketchy and not up to date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2