Public Beta iOS 10.2 Beta 7 available

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I would guess 10.2 would drop Monday or Tuesday next week? I don't remember major iOS updates coming out at the end of the week in the past.

Junior33178

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Public Beta iOS 10.2 Beta 6 available

Well, I'd love to try the TV app again to see if it's working, but after uninstalling it back on PB4 (in hopes to redownload it), it's still not on the App Store nor is it restored with the updated beta. I'll just have to wait until the official release I guess.
Traigati I've read that TV app is available to download already for 10.2 beta testers only in the App Store. Go and try to get it.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Where's the TV app? I still don't have it with beta 7 :(

Unless there has been a lot of work on the TV app in the last 3 betas, you are not missing anything except a buggy mess. It's never even let me connect, even though I have working WiFi with every other app on my iPod.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Trigati

wetermommy

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone else having horrible battery bleed since last update? My phones been off the charger only 3 hrs and at 23%. Will a hard factory reset help?!

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having horrible battery bleed since last update? My phones been off the charger only 3 hrs and at 23%. Will a hard factory reset help?!

It wont hurt it if you tried.

I will say since my last full charge I've clocked 27hrs 48 mins standby and 7hrs of heavy usage.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR