Public Beta iOS 10.2 Beta 7 available

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
re: Public Beta iOS 10.2 Beta 6 available

I think I'm going to wait to PB4 to install on my iPad Air. 3's been solid so far, and hopefully 4 won't have any new bugs that'll bust things.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

just downloaded to my "old" iPhone 6. Working fine...just remember that for the first couple of hours it is reindexing everything. But saying that, it seems snappy.

Please post if anyone downloads and has additional findings.

Thanks!

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

TV app still blows. I'm failing to understand what Apple is thinking with this. Downloaded movies still won't play and its only wanting to show videos that have been purchased in iTunes. If this is the future of this app, they've screwed up. Granted it beta, but its a complete mess. The removed videos app no longer will only show videos on the device only. I really hope they fix this.

prithvi64

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site

Installed today morning. device has become very smooth, almost lag has gone and health app is refreshing data regularly.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

TV app still blows. I'm failing to understand what Apple is thinking with this. Downloaded movies still won't play and its only wanting to show videos that have been purchased in iTunes. If this is the future of this app, they've screwed up. Granted it beta, but its a complete mess. The removed videos app no longer will only show videos on the device only. I really hope they fix this.

I'm still getting: "TV" isn't available right now. Yeah, everything else works fine, have a working internet connection, able to browse with Safari. The TV app is a complete joke right now, and I don't think anybody's laughing.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

After deleting and redownloading the movies I had on my iPad Pro, the TV App is at least showing them now. I still wish there was a way to hide purchases. Streaming iTunes purchases has never been very smooth with iOS and this TV app just seems like a bunch of ideas cobbled together without any real form or useful function. I really hope it gets some major work done on it before the final release, or there are going to be some very unhappy people when it just shows up on their devices and replaces the videos app.

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site

One behavior I am not liking is the lock screen media controls showing up. After listening to music, and stopping play, the music controls will still show up on the lock screen. I have to physically close the music app (swipe up) to get them to clear. Same for youtube. Dont know if this is the OS behavior or beta behavior.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

One behavior I am not liking is the lock screen media controls showing up. After listening to music, and stopping play, the music controls will still show up on the lock screen. I have to physically close the music app (swipe up) to get them to clear. Same for youtube. Dont know if this is the OS behavior or beta behavior.

This is present in 10.1.1.

robthefive0

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site

10.2 Beta 4 seems to have fixed that..:yes:

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

And it looks like TV is such a new app, it's not available on the App store yet. I decided I'd try to delete and reinstall it, but, now that it's gone, I can't get it back. Not that it was working regardless, but.. still. I guess I'll have to wait to PB5.

prithvi64

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site

New OS 10.2 beta 4 is draining batter very fast compare to previous build while I had everything same. Some bugs were fixed like Health app is now refreshing data, lag is also removed. We were glad that beta 4 will be free from all glitches.

H3aTeRzz

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site

Flawless operating so far. Still monitoring battery improvement, or lack of. Seems snappier in all operations.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

New OS 10.2 beta 4 is draining batter very fast compare to previous build while I had everything same. Some bugs were fixed like Health app is now refreshing data, lag is also removed. We were glad that beta 4 will be free from all glitches.

Not noticing anything too untoward with the battery so far, but the battery usually takes a little hit right after an update as things settle in. I'd keep an eye on it and see if it gets better in the next few days.

combi06

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site

It seems Universal Copy/Paste between the Mac and the iPhone is now broken after updating to PB4. I've tried it with iMessage, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Notes but it doesn't work. It actually freezes the app temporarily when i try to bring up the Paste function. Bummer...I actually use it a lot

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox