iOS 10.3.2 is officially available

mad_iphone4

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm always adding items to the native Calendar app so no, I'm not having any problems with it to this point.

Didn't have all iCloud selected.
eade0e1b387cde76d7c3f5db0e71b813.jpg

Moodyz

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Okay, this has been bugging me the last couple of days. You know the new Apple ID tab right at the top of Settings in iOS 10.3, if I select it and then scroll down to a list of my devices and tap my current iPhone for the Device Info, I get this;

File Mar 31, 9 29 20 PM.jpeg

See the bit I circled in red. It claims I have never performed an iCloud backup, ever.... but then when I actually go further by tapping the iCloud Backup tab, it says I successfully made a backup around half an hour before that screenshot was taken (see time on top);

File Mar 31, 9 29 59 PM.jpeg

Seriously, what gives?

Last edited:

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I've also had weird glitches with 10.3. Siri is horrible now, and half the time I try to use her it just hangs with a blank screen after I've said something. It seems like Cellular connectivity has been weird and possibly effecting it as well because it doesn't happen on Wifi.

PriitE

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
Haven't yet updated from 10.3 but I'd like to know if this bug is fixed. The bug is that copying from a mail in PDF file doesn't work. For example I receive an invoice with e-mail as PDF, I open it and want to pay it within another app but I'm unable to copy the payment info from the PDF into the banking app or anywhere else. I select text within the PDF and choose Copy, I open another app and try to paste but there's no paste option.
If I first add that PDF to iBooks then copying works.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Downloading and updating to 10.3.1 now (iphone 7 Plus). Was on 10.3.

EDIT: for such a small update file (31.5mb)... it's SLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW to install.... Wondering if that's the **** side of the new file system.... slow AF

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Haven't yet updated from 10.3 but I'd like to know if this bug is fixed. The bug is that copying from a mail in PDF file doesn't work. For example I receive an invoice with e-mail as PDF, I open it and want to pay it within another app but I'm unable to copy the payment info from the PDF into the banking app or anywhere else. I select text within the PDF and choose Copy, I open another app and try to paste but there's no paste option.
If I first add that PDF to iBooks then copying works.

I just copied some text from a PDF that I received from Google Cloud Services this morning and successfully pasted it into a note. This was from the Mail app. I never tried this in anything before 10.3.1.

This was in 10.3.1...