iOS 10.3.2 is officially available

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
re: Developer Beta iOS 10.2 Beta 5

So with the new TV app, you can't see videos that weren't purchased like a DVD rip that you have on your phone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Developer Beta iOS 10.2 Beta 2

So with the new TV app, you can't see videos that weren't purchased like a DVD rip that you have on your phone?

I don't think you can, but I'm not certain of it. I really haven't spent enough time with the app.

prithvi64

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Developer iOS 10.2 beta 1 now available

I was struggling freezing of my phone/contact screen frequently but after updating to 10.2.2, freezing has gone completely. I don't know reason, but I am happy from freezing which was very annoying some time when you go for call and found screen was frozen.
Health app is still showing broken some time so I need to close and reopen it. Hope, it will be take care in next upgrade.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Developer iOS 10.2 beta 1 now available

I was struggling freezing of my phone/contact screen frequently but after updating to 10.2.2, freezing has gone completely. I don't know reason, but I am happy from freezing which was very annoying some time when you go for call and found screen was frozen.
Health app is still showing broken some time so I need to close and reopen it. Hope, it will be take care in next upgrade.

I'm glad that the latest update fixed the problem you were having with the screen freezing, and hopefully, the issue you're having with the Health app will be fixed soon ...

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site

I have a couple videos on my phone I downloaded I can see. As soon as the app opens is says Library and under that says home videos. That's where I see mine.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I don't have it, but the Videos app showed up on my home screen recently even though I tucked it away in a folder.

Ah ha. Found the TV app in place of the videos app that had been in the folder. The new videos app that appeared was separate. Figured the TV App would show up separate but it didn't.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

The tv app is working fine for me & so is the videos app, which I still have. I'm sure videos will disappear one of these days.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I got a response from Apple on the lack of show star ratings in the music settings. The way to enable star ratings is to rate something with stars in iTunes, and sync or use iCloud library to get the track into the music player then turn on star ratings in the Music player preferences. It worked for me.