Hello! Since upgrading to iOS 10, my calendar event notifications have gone berserk. They pop up in the lock screen, but no matter what I do with them (ranging from nothing to View-> Snooze to Clear), they all pop up in rapid sequence again whenever I unlock my iPhone. I have searched online and in the Forums, but I couldn't find anything quite like this, or how to fix it.

Has anyone else encountered this, and, if so, figured out how to fix it?

Thanks!

Treodoc
    10-26-2016 06:19 AM
    If you are snoozing the alerts, they will certainly pop up again. To dismiss the alert, you need to long press on the alert, then tap the "x" at the top right corner. That's the method on iPhones 6S and 7 (including Pluses). I don't have a 6 or earlier device to check this on.
    11-18-2016 11:24 AM
    I haven't gotten ANY calendar notifications since iOS 10. And my co-workers are all having the same issue. This is with our work exchange accounts. We've been late for meetings left and right as a result. I've checked my settings and everything is set properly. It's driving me bonkers! Any ideas?
    11-18-2016 05:01 PM
    I haven't gotten ANY calendar notifications since iOS 10. And my co-workers are all having the same issue. This is with our work exchange accounts. We've been late for meetings left and right as a result. I've checked my settings and everything is set properly. It's driving me bonkers! Any ideas?
    The fact that this is happening for your co-workers as well, suggests that it isn't device related. Is this on your company's Exchange server, or is it a hosted Exchange setup like Outlook 365?
    11-18-2016 05:27 PM
    The fact that this is happening for your co-workers as well, suggests that it isn't device related. Is this on your company's Exchange server, or is it a hosted Exchange setup like Outlook 365?
    It's not hosted. I've reported it internally at work as well.
    11-18-2016 07:55 PM
    I was told by the Exchange folks at my work that this is a known issue and it would be addressed in 10.2.
    11-19-2016 07:09 AM
    I was told by the Exchange folks at my work that this is a known issue and it would be addressed in 10.2.
    Funny you mention that because my calendar alerts are being really finicky as well. I've found that turning notifications for my calendar app off and on temporarily fixes it. I'm not using Exchange for any calendars though.
    11-19-2016 07:11 AM
    Until it's dealt with, you could set up your account with Outlook. Turn off the email notifications, and just get the calendar alerts. A bit of a pain, but perhaps better than missing meetings. (Unless they're meetings you'd prefer to miss...)
    eyecrispy likes this.
    11-19-2016 08:57 AM
    Funny you mention that because my calendar alerts are being really finicky as well. I've found that turning notifications for my calendar app off and on temporarily fixes it. I'm not using Exchange for any calendars though.
    You'd think this would've been caught in testing. It's a fairly obvious one.

Until it's dealt with, you could set up your account with Outlook. Turn off the email notifications, and just get the calendar alerts. A bit of a pain, but perhaps better than missing meetings. (Unless they're meetings you'd prefer to miss...)
    I can't. I don't have that option through work. I guess I'll just have to miss some meetings. not that I mind.
    11-19-2016 10:07 AM
    You'd think this would've been caught in testing. It's a fairly obvious one.

I can't. I don't have that option through work. I guess I'll just have to miss some meetings. not that I mind.
    I don't have this issue. My calendar alerts work fine.
    11-19-2016 10:38 AM
    I don't have this issue. My calendar alerts work fine.
    Are you using exchange sync?
    11-19-2016 09:24 PM
    Are you using exchange sync?
    No. Is that where the issue is?
    11-19-2016 09:27 PM
    No. Is that where the issue is?
    Yea. Known bug. Fixed in 10.2 apparently.
    11-19-2016 11:30 PM