iOS 10.1.1

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: iOS 10.1 Now Avaiable - full public release

Is that the space it needed to install, or the final added space it takes permanently?

I think that is roughly the size of the update OTA, which is what I did on my 7+ on 10.0.3, and it said the download file was 205.7 Mb

Bob Smith24

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site

Updated my iPad Air 1 to iOS10.1 from 10.

Found 1 issue, after updating to 10.1 you are prompted with the usual login to your iCloud account and your iPad is running fine. However, if you were to power down and power up again after everything is installed and setup it goes through automatically deactivating your device as no longer being an authorized device anymore.

You are then prompted to re-login with your iCloud account and another time again for iMessage. After that, your iPad should work fine.

However, another issue is your device is still not auto registered back as an authorized device. So in order to fix, you have to manually go to your Apple ID account page, and manually re-add the device back as part of the list of authorized devices.

To summarize:
- After install and re-powering off/off, iOS 10.1 de-authroizes your device automatically
- Log into Apple ID Account, and manually re-add your iPad as an authorized device.

I am using iPad Air 1 Wi-Fi only upgrading from iOS 10 to 10.1.

fabiooli

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site

My phone crashes eventually after last update, do u guys believe a hard reset would solve this?

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

Kinda strange my iPhone 7 plus running the latest beta does not show and update but my wife's iPhone 6 running the latest beta does show and update.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

Kinda strange my iPhone 7 plus running the latest beta does not show and update but my wife's iPhone 6 running the latest beta does show and update.

The latest beta for the update is the latest software. The 6S and below didn't get the beta 5 that the 7 did.

speedfan1

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site

I'm in the same boat with my 7 Plus

Question: If we were on the beta version, and we remove the profile, is there a way to get the public version?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Is that the space it needed to install, or the final added space it takes permanently?

I installed from scratch the other day on my iPhone 7 Plus and the ipsw file was 1.9 GB, if I remember correctly.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Update killed both mine and my husband's alarms. He never heard his. I was up early and let mine go. It went off for maybe 1/8 of a second and shut itself down. I created a new alarm, shut the phone down and that one worked. Deleting all my old alarms and creating new ones, hopefully that works.

prettyfacejessy

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site

Fixed my issue I previously had with Touch ID not recognizing my thumb print or taking entirely too long (6 secs) to unlock device. I'm happy with 10.1 so far :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73