I discovered this morning that I can't download new items from the app store unless I reset my devices network information. When I click on the "get" button it goes to "install" then when I click "install" it goes to the spinning image for a brief time and then back to "get". The app never gets downloaded. Here's what I've tried:

- Reset network router and modem
    - Reset iphone network connection information (Happens for both iphone and ipad tied to my appleid)
    - Reset ipad network connection information (Happens for both iphone and ipad tied to my appleid)
    - Rebooted both iphone and ipad - several times for different tests
    - Test another iphone on the same wifi network - worked fine - uses a different appleid
    - Seems to work for a few minutes or the first connection - then issue reappears
    - Connecting to the itunes store using my mac and managing my account works fine

I'll be trying a different wifi network later today.

Other ideas on things to check/try?
    10-23-2016 02:09 PM
    I discovered this morning that I can't download new items from the app store unless I reset my devices network information. When I click on the "get" button it goes to "install" then when I click "install" it goes to the spinning image for a brief time and then back to "get". The app never gets downloaded. Here's what I've tried:

- Reset network router and modem
    - Reset iphone network connection information (Happens for both iphone and ipad tied to my appleid)
    - Reset ipad network connection information (Happens for both iphone and ipad tied to my appleid)
    - Rebooted both iphone and ipad - several times for different tests
    - Test another iphone on the same wifi network - worked fine - uses a different appleid
    - Seems to work for a few minutes or the first connection - then issue reappears
    - Connecting to the itunes store using my mac and managing my account works fine

I'll be trying a different wifi network later today.

Other ideas on things to check/try?
    Are you on a Beta or General Public release of iOS?
    10-23-2016 02:37 PM
    I am on the general public release.

I tried it while i was at the Apple store a little while ago and things worked fine.

So the common threads at this point are:

- My ipad or iphone
    - My network
    - My appleid

Thoughts or ideas?
    10-23-2016 06:28 PM
    Well, as embarrassing as this is...the problem is now gone.
    10-23-2016 07:18 PM
    Well, as embarrassing as this is...the problem is now gone.
    Awesome! There's absolutely nothing wrong with problems fixing themselves. There can be so many points of breakdown. Glad it's fixed.
    10-23-2016 08:01 PM