Issue with background app refresh

gdigenis

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I am hoping someone can help me with an issue I have been having over the last couple of days with my ip7+. I have background app refresh set to on and I have two apps toggled to the on position and the rest toggled off. I have noticed several times that I will check the settings and find that all of my apps are toggled on.

I set up the phone as a new phone when I received it on Friday and did a hard reset last night and started from scratch again and the problem has come back. Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do to keep it from happening? Thanks

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I just had this exact problem! I thought I was going crazy.

As for a resolution, I don't think there's much you can do if the issue still persists after a wipe and setting up as new.

You can tell Apple abut your problem at https://www.apple.com/feedback/#mn_p and pray that it's fixed in the next iOS update.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
First, it won't hurt to leave those toggled on. I leave all my apps on for Background App Refresh. It helps the apps run more efficiently. Have you tried a hard reset? Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Or Reset All Settings?
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner