sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
So my PDF Expert app has been stuck in "waiting" for the past 2 days ever since I updated to iOS 10. I can't even delete it. I've tried hard resetting a few times but to no avail. I'm guessing my next option would be to restore as new. Am I missing something?

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I plugged in my iPhone and connected to iTunes to remove the app through there and it just removed it from the folder it was in and it popped back up on the second page still greyed out with the "waiting" dialogue.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I am getting errors that pop up saying (on the new 7) that some apps can't be restored from iTunes and to try to sync to restore missing items. It's also asking for an iTunes password to download an app from an name and and email address totally unrelated to me. There are only two of us in the house, never anyone named Carol, so yeah.. that's odd. Plus I lost all my folders on the last sync. That drove me nuts.. I put my main ones into folders to use, the rest in a "sort" folder and will place them later.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
SwitchBeach, I did try that but unfortunately the app didn't show up in there. Which was very odd. I've already bit the bullet and restored as new with a fresh install of iOS 10. So I'm just going back now and re logging in to things

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods