hey i have problem in ios 10.0.1 alarm clock

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Alarms on iOS devices use the Ringer volume. Adjust it when you are on your Home screen by pressing the physical volume buttons on your phone.

larissad

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
hey i have iphone 6 and i update to 10.0.1 and now my alarm clock not working??
what can i do please?

I'm having the same problem! the entire app won't work. Cant turn on alarms or timer or anything ...having trouble finding an answer. Let me know if you get one!

vrosey16

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same problem! the entire app won't work. Cant turn on alarms or timer or anything ...having trouble finding an answer. Let me know if you get one!

Okay so I was able to edit my alarms... I deleted them all and the app seemed to kinda reset and it started working. I just went back in and added the ones I need again and it seems fine now. Hope that works! I talked to Apple and they didn't have any suggestions so I'm glad something I tried worked!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Have you tried Reset All Settings?

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms. Be sure NOT to tap "erase all content and settings".
35ae220fb2ba73ad0992a5725a3c12cf.jpg

barkha02

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I am facing the same issue. I have an iPhone 6. After updating to iOS 10, my alarm clock doesn't work. I'm not able to turn on multiple alarms. Also, my alarm doesn't ring. How can we fix this?

vrosey16

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Two possible fixes have been posted! Mine was pretty straight forward... On the "Alarm" page of the app, click the edit button at the top and delete all your alarms. Close the app and reopen it and it should have reset so you can just go back in and add your alarms.

everynamewastaken1

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Have the same problem only I have a 6S, have been trying to fix it for over 4 days since I installed 10.0.1. Had already tried both solutions mentioned here but they didn't work for me, wish I hadn't done the reset, major annoyance, still trying to put back my settings.
Any other ideas?

barkha02

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
The only solution I could find to this problem is;
Instead of restoring your phone with a previous backup try restoring as a new iPhone. Then the alarm would work. But you won't get your data.

MAaron81

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
Deleting and adding alarms, resetting settings and erasing all and starting fresh doesn't work. I have the alarm working for a day or two and then it stops. Or rather, it goes off, but no sound.

Apple seems to have this issue with every new release. Maybe I should have switched to the Note 7. It may catch fire, but at least that would wake me up. I kid...

halreads

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
In fact, my iphhone 6 following upgrade to IOS10 only vibrates when phone calls are received and there is no sound when I send text messages. OMG

ssh3

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
I am having this problem as well. I have removed all alarms and added 1 to test, then did a reset, all to no avail. I then took the 10.0.2 update and that didn't help either. Still looking for a resolution with restarting as a new phone.

sd4n 1995

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. It's NOT a sound issue. The alarm does not even go off.

I am having the same problem! I set my alarm, and turn the volume all the way up. STILL no sound when my alarm goes off. My phone doesn't even vibrate like it used to when the alarm would go off. I will say my alarm will work on occasion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro