Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

bercut

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
With new apple software updates everything became misery, nightmare.
I can’t count how many times my iphone 6s 128 GB stops working, hangs, lags.

My work requires me using this device all day long.
WhatsApp freezes …
safari freezes,
contacts freezes,

When I search for a contact in iPhone usual search (when you slide it down on screen) - contacts doesn’t load. Sometimes when they load and I tap on call icon next to contact it calls to different contact.

Phone freezes as well when someone calls me - and i can’t reply.

Guys and just keep a note it happens during my work … as i said i do my work with it … no phone - no work. Just couple of days ago temperature was +6 degrees - my phone froze and turned off … my clients couldn’t reach me, my drivers couldn’t reach me … I had to warm this brick and run somewhere I can put it on charge (even though my battery was 60%).

I remember I had Nokia … I used it for 4 years, and never ever had any problem, it never failed me, I never run out of battery. Of course using it now will be so uncomfortable.

How I got inspired to write this message? Well I update my MacBook Pro and came to my office … Well when I understood that everything now works very slow on it (i have 8 gb ram and ssd), excel, word, safari, etc, - it didn’t surprise me … but When I wasn’t able to use internet in my office (even though I’m connected to my wifi) - it pissed me off. I deleted my network and connected to it again - it still doesn’t work, safari doesn’t open anything, oh btw I have Google Chrome installed (I hate it, basically I hate using any other product not related to Apple, Hate is too strong word, lets say I’m not comfortable)… Basically Chrome Works …. I guess Chrome works even with out Internet … Why I have to use chrome on my mac? When I reach home safari starts working … Btw at the moment in I’m my office and safari still doesn’t work …

Guys I’m losing it … I never expected this … Im not going to switch to other systems (windows, android, etc), I feel I’m Trapped. And I’m sure apple doesn’t care about this. I was so depended on it.

I feel like my best friend failed me, betrayed me. My labour doesn’t do his job, i can’t fire him because there is no alternative.

How can I make this bunch of ?apples? to fix the mess they made? Apple tree and apples on the tree got infected I guess … Worms are in their apples. How the hell they managed to screw everything up this much up … Did they hire people from Android and Windows? Oh actually HP running on Windows 10 in our office is running so good, not a single problem … So I was a little unfair regarding windows.

just screw you apple … screw you …

oladob

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I am finding that in iOS 10 with universal search from home screen, when I type in a contact name or an app name, it displays a list of options and before I can click on it (especially with contacts ) or retrieve the info I need it clears the search and the search bar goes blank. It does this a few times. Anyone have a similar experience. I am on iPhone 7 plus and iOs 10.0.3
7142acb38632822c508ecca5e0284cd3.jpg

CyreneK

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I am finding that in iOS 10 with universal search from home screen, when I type in a contact name or an app name, it displays a list of options and before I can click on it (especially with contacts ) or retrieve the info I need it clears the search and the search bar goes blank. It does this a few times. Anyone have a similar experience. I am on iPhone 7 plus and iOs 10.0.3//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161022/7142acb38632822c508ecca5e0284cd3.jpg

No, but I'm on 10.0.2.

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
My biggest annoyances on my 6S+ is that some notifications can't be pressed (nothing happens, have to use 3D Touch) and the graphical issue that appears in the notification center sometimes. Otherwise it seems fine for my use.

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I am finding that in iOS 10 with universal search from home screen, when I type in a contact name or an app name, it displays a list of options and before I can click on it (especially with contacts ) or retrieve the info I need it clears the search and the search bar goes blank. It does this a few times. Anyone have a similar experience. I am on iPhone 7 plus and iOs 10.0.3//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161022/7142acb38632822c508ecca5e0284cd3.jpg

Iphone 7 here on 10.0.3. I could not replicate what you have done

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth is still screwed up, even on the latest Beta. Something is wrong with the bluetooth in iOS 10, and I hope they get it resolved. Its a little ridiculous that for as much as Apple is hyping Bluetooth with the iPhone 7 that there is as many problems as there is with Bluetooth in iOS 10. This has been going on since the very first Beta and still hasn't been corrected. I know its not my vehicle because its a 2015, and it worked flawlessly with iOS 9.3.5 and with every OS release before that. Since iOS 10 was officially released its slow to connect or doesn't connect at all and has to be reconnected in order to get it to work. Or it shows as connected but plays the audio out of the phone's speaker, unless the power button to the car stereo is repeatedly pressed until it routes the audio correctly. I never had these issues with iOS 9, 8, or 7 in any vehicle I've had that had built in bluetooth.

Come on Apple, fix this, it shouldn't be that difficult seeing as how a bluetooth connection is about as basic as it gets.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Come on Apple, fix this, it shouldn't be that difficult seeing as how a bluetooth connection is about as basic as it gets.

I do not think that this is a true statement. Bluetooth is pretty complicated. (FWIW, I'm having no BT issues at all myself with three sets of BT earbuds, two cars, and a couple of BT speakers, and a BT connected Garmin watch.)

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I do not think that this is a true statement. Bluetooth is pretty complicated. (FWIW, I'm having no BT issues at all myself with three sets of BT earbuds, two cars, and a couple of BT speakers, and a BT connected Garmin watch.)

Its not complicated when its something that's worked with every past edition of the OS flawlessly.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So, just recently (like within the last couple of days) the option to select something to 'play later' has disappeared from the list of options to select when I tap on the three dots (...) 'more' option in the stock music player. This is on iOS 10.1.1 on my 7+
If this situation persists, I'll wait till 10.2 drops and then do a backup & restore to see if that resolves the issue. I've liked being able to have music selections 'play later' when listening to music in the stock player since iOS 10, but that's only been for a couple of months for me - I've had 2+ years with iOS 8 & 9 only having the 'play next' option so... now it's back to how it's been for me for awhile, sigh...

janw47

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
The Clock now has a black background. Is Apple trying to show me how clever they are - yes, it's night time, I know that. It will be nicer for checking an alarm in the middle of the night. However as usual they ignored the legibility issues of putting light grey lettering on a black background. I typically name my alarms and now I can't read the names in normal lighting.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

The one problem I'm seeming to have is double tapping the home button on my iPad Air. Sometimes it takes 4-5 presses on the button before it finally goes to the home screen. If anyone has a tip for this issue, that'd be great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal