Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Everyone...for all these issues..please send feedback to Apple! They won't get addressed or fixed unless they are reported! If enough people complain about issues they will get noticed..

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
My daughter has been complaining about not be able to stay connected to our wifi since she updated. Mine and my other daughter's have been fine. I blamed it on her lack of care for her phone. But maybe it's iOS 10.

that`s not the problem. Just ask her to remove the wifi and join again. If that does not help. Just reset your network settings.

Mustafaozcan33

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I found a bug or crash whatever
I tried to send my conversation with my friend to another friend. I selected my conversations and tried to send but when i tap the send button , messages app suddenly crash and close itself. Anyone having this problem? [Stock Messages App, not the others (like whatsapp etc.) ]

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I found a bug or crash whatever
I tried to send my conversation with my friend to another friend. I selected my conversations and tried to send but when i tap the send button , messages app suddenly crash and close itself. Anyone having this problem? [Stock Messages App, not the others (like whatsapp etc.) ]

This happen more than once? If so, try going to Settings > Messages > Toggle off iMessage > sign out of iMessage > sign back in > Toggle on.
Also go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

Mustafaozcan33

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
This happen more than once? If so, try going to Settings > Messages > Toggle off iMessage > sign out of iMessage > sign back in > Toggle on.
Also go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

Yes this happens more than once. I tried your tricks but didn't work. Thank you.

mikezoe65

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Re: Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

Try settings/accessibility//assistive touch/ON/device/customize/screenshot
Create new gesture might be adaptable for a new gesture (v sign to Apple?) which might work! Although taking a shot is as before (Home button plus off) a stupid grey disc c20mm dia remains onscreen always. Ugh)

aliyakuza

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
this is big issue now for me .
callers name too small i cant see the caler name specialy when i am outside on daylight .
the biger issue is : the tuch is unresponsive when i receive calls ... i cant slide to answer and that happen 4 times today so i hard and soft reset but still unresponsive .
the last issue now happen more and more is when i slide down to search no keyboard shown as it usualy did . i just dont understand ! maybe next update will fix all this or ???!!!