Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

In iOS 9 and older the music controls were still there in control center. Everything on one pane. I don't understand the need for two of them now.

As another user pointed out, I have already configured my nightshift to turn on/off at sunset/sunrise so I do not need a giant button in control center. The music controls could be in that spot like they were in iOS 9.

in ios 10 they basically focused on messages , music and lock screen so they had to give a separate control space for it. I agree with you on the night shift. For that they could have just given a toggle on/off for night shift on the control center

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I've had an issue with Control Center for the past few betas, mostly with calculator and then yesterday with alarms, it won't open when I click on it then it pulls up the 3D Touch options, once those are gone, then I can click on it and open it as usual.

allure08

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

No issues on my iPhone 6 plus except iMessage was not working after update. I restarted phone and it came back up immediately.

My sister who also has an iPhone 6 plus is not able to take screenshots anymore. Has anyone heard about this being an issue?

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

No issues on my iPhone 6 plus except iMessage was not working after update. I restarted phone and it came back up immediately.

My sister who also has an iPhone 6 plus is not able to take screenshots anymore. Has anyone heard about this being an issue?

nops none has reported this issue. Are you pressing the same thing. ( sleep/wakeup button + home button at the same time)

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

I've had an issue with Control Center for the past few betas, mostly with calculator and then yesterday with alarms, it won't open when I click on it then it pulls up the 3D Touch options, once those are gone, then I can click on it and open it as usual.

you could try a reset and then get back to us.

allure08

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

nops none has reported this issue. Are you pressing the same thing. ( sleep/wakeup button + home button at the same time)

yes i asked her if she was pressing everything the same as before she updated to iso10 and she says she has. I also asked her to reset phone and it still does not allow her to take a screenshot.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

yes i asked her if she was pressing everything the same as before she updated to iso10 and she says she has. I also asked her to reset phone and it still does not allow her to take a screenshot.

I saw that somewhere else in a thread too...I can't remember where or any details..I think same issue..my guess is perhaps bad home or sleep button..should work

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

I think there is a problem with the home button. Ask her to visit the Service center and get it checked.

iuser_ind

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site

Is anyone having a problem on iPad and iPad mini with hooking up the charger and it saying 'not charging' up in the corner by the battery? It is happing on both my iPads for some reason. I am using the chargers that came with the iPads.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Fortunately I haven't experienced any problems with the iOS 10 update on any of my devices.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site

Since updating to iOS 10, hey Siri doesn't work to add reminders.

For instance I will say hey Siri remind me about this email tomorrow at 10 AM. And it won't work it makes a reminder that says "this email".

Has anyone found a solution to this or experienced the same?

Sorry I just made a topic like this in the feed earlier.

apercele79

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site

slight problem with IOS contact photos in imessenger. I deactivated the feature (it was on, now it's OFF) yet I still have everyone's initial in a circle in IMessages. Not a big deal obviously, just annoying since I have no actual pictures for any of my contacts

mhansen6969

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site

Hello All . Share your problems and some solutions to them so that all could read and rectify their issues they are facing

The "Look Up" feature, that replaced "define" when you highlight a word or a phrase isn't working. The only option I have is "search web". It doesn't even provide a definition for the highlighted word.

pttptppt

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

So I have a few problems:
1. The tabs in safari glitch a bit when scrolling through them
2. When in a landscape mode app, and you go in multitasking, the app switcher is glitched and buggy

That's all I've noticed so far. Note: I am on GM

pttptppt

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

slight problem with IOS contact photos in imessenger. I deactivated the feature (it was on, now it's OFF) yet I still have everyone's initial in a circle in IMessages. Not a big deal obviously, just annoying since I have no actual pictures for any of my contacts
Where is that settings located?

hurts

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

I found out that I wasn't able to re arrange songs in my Up Next list at all. And when queueing a song, it's always play next with no option to add to up next so that I can queue the song after my next song. :/ I don't use Apple Music by the way, all my songs are in the phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR