Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Things are working fine so far on my iPhone and iPad Pro... had 42 app updates today, so it seems the dev's are still updating kinks and bug fixes.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
After downloading IOS10 on both my iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2, the incoming email font size is very tiny..... and cannot be adjusted using the "larger text" option under Accessibility. I called Apple Support and they said there is no way to currently fix this in IOS 10. Anyone else having this problem? Its very frustrating.

Yes! I reported it further up in this thread. It's terrible. I can't read my messages. They've got to address this -- and soon.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The Wrangler Forum app I use now crashes every time since I updated to IOS 10.
And please put back the lock screen wake up back to what it was.
And my battery life has gone downhill somewhat.

Last edited:

clickitykeys

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Haven't discovered any major bugs or issues yet. Some nice things have been done to the Mail App, and the lock screen changes are very good. The predictions about driving directions, a la Google Now, are also good.

(1) A minor issue, I use a Deltek TimeSheet app, which pops up an error message on its start screen, but functions normally thereafter.

(2) A minor issue again. Custom text replacements are gone. Signed in and out of iCloud. Didn't help.

(3) On the big minus side, when it comes to predictive typing, the stock keyboard is as stupid as it always was. Seriously, I think Apple realizes that people don't type anymore, so they invest in providing godawful emoticons rather than improving the typing experience. I miss my BlackBerry whenever I try to type.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
problem with imessage, i have ios10 installed on my phone and ipad. in messages, when i long press the send button and the choices come up slam or invis ink,etc... this does not happen on my phone but it does on my ipad. any way to get this working on my phone? iphone 6+ and ipad air 2

for the iphone 6 and 6+ you have to long press the send button for the effect to take place. Where as in 6s and 6s + the 3D feature works for that function

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

Yes I noticed the lock click sound is different, plus when you click the keys on the keyboard they sound different. No issues there. My Bitmoji still isn't working either....I wish Apple would add new ringtones. The same old tired ones are getting old. I can't find a really good ringtone app either.....

you could remove the Bitmoji and add again . May be that might help as no one has complained regarding this till now. And regarding the ringtone it`s better to chose a tone or a song according to your liking and convert it into iphone format i.e. m4r format and transfer it to your phone via itunes.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
So the other day, I was all bummed out because I am currently in the Sierra mountains with no wifi until I get home late tonight, so I couldn't update.
Now I'm reading all sorts of horror stories about how IOS10 bricks iPhone 6 and iPad Pro 9.7.

I happen to have a 6 Plus and a baby pro, I'm already having all sorts of issues with the delivery date of my 7 Plus, so I think I'll slow down the disaster train for now and wait before I update.

The last thing I need is another IOS7 debacle after spending all that money on Apple products.

IOS10 can wait.

you don`t need to worry about it . The brick phone problem was solved within hours and now everything is fine. I have updated my iphone 6,6s+and 6s to ios 10 and all is good under the hood.

you would love ios 10 and for everything good you`ll always here some criticism

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
So the other day, I was all bummed out because I am currently in the Sierra mountains with no wifi until I get home late tonight, so I couldn't update.
Now I'm reading all sorts of horror stories about how IOS10 bricks iPhone 6 and iPad Pro 9.7.

I happen to have a 6 Plus and a baby pro, I'm already having all sorts of issues with the delivery date of my 7 Plus, so I think I'll slow down the disaster train for now and wait before I update.

The last thing I need is another IOS7 debacle after spending all that money on Apple products.

IOS10 can wait.

you don`t need to worry about it . The brick phone problem was solved within hours and now everything is fine. I have updated my iphone 6,6s+and 6s to ios 10 and all is good under the hood.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

Oh? THANKS!!! I'll do it now. :D

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
After downloading IOS10 on both my iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2, the incoming email font size is very tiny..... and cannot be adjusted using the "larger text" option under Accessibility. I called Apple Support and they said there is no way to currently fix this in IOS 10. Anyone else having this problem? Its very frustrating.

yups i am experiencing it too on my 6. but apple is working on the it and within a week it will be rectified

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

In the Notification Center, they removed the option to group notifications. I'm more than a little annoyed about this (I submitted a feature request for it), but overall I do very much enjoy iOS 10.

1st token of appreciation for iOS 10 .. :rotfl:

L Soto

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello All . Share your problems and some solutions to them so that all could read and rectify their issues they are facing

The push notifications for Viber and Whatsapp calls don't work . For example I can't disable the notifications to stop an incoming call from viber or whatsapp from appearing on my lock screen . The new update is horrible , the privacy is taken away with the Incoming calls and recent call history unified with IOS 10 interface .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh