Official iOS 10.0.2 Now Available

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I started download at 1159 central time. Still have a half hour left. Should I wait till I get home, or let it roll ??? 6+ , 9.3.5.

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE: After first brick error, I restored back to 9.3.5 and tried to download and install again....... SUCCESS! Hope you guys have the same luck after retry.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
After the failed OTA attempt I plugged into iTunes and choose update... iTunes said no that I had to restore. I choose ok and a while later my 6s was updated to 10.0.1 and all my data/settings seem intact. Ridic after months of betas and I'll assume thousands of testers.

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
My 6s did the same had to connect to iTunes and update back to 9.3.5 and it works now but not planning to update to iOS 10 until at the earliest tomorrow afternoon

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
LOL - iPhone needs iTunes to complete this update process. So, what on earth do those people without a computer and iTunes do?
Now I'll need to wait till I get home before I can complete this process.

Clearly it is not always good being 'first'. Hilarious...

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Installed perfect Iphone 6 (soon to be Iphone 7+ 128gb matte black), my trick is to backup first, reboot phone so its fresh then do the install.
Works very well with no glitches, imessages is really cool.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
The screen goes black and the picture the lighting cable and arrow pointing to iTunes shows up (just like it would in recovery mode). Once you plug it in, it says there was an error, and makes you restore back to iOS 9.3.5.

My update worked perfect on my iPad pro, but iPhone 6s plus had the error. i am just now finishing the download for the second time on my iPhone. will update soon if it works the second time or error out again.

That is what my daughter is going through now. She can't seem to do anything with the phone connected to iTunes. Any suggestions to help get her restored to iOS 9 then try again..

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Apple now says OTA issue fixed... per a Tweet I just saw...

"We experienced a brief issue with the software update process, affecting a small number of users during the first hour of availability. The problem was quickly resolved and we apologize to those customers. Anyone who was affected should connect to iTunes to complete the update or contact AppleCare for help.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
App updates are rolling in pretty steady. 12 app updates so far since 10:00 PST. I've been on Public GM since it was released Thursday.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh