1 Day to go for iOS 10. How many of you would immediately

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Don`t worry people . Who have the GM build need not worry. I have update my iphone 6s plus and Iphone 6 from 9.3.5 and the version of ios says 10.0.1. So GM and Final release are the same.

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Neat iOS. But zaps my battery somehow. Same usage but it drains faster than usual. It zaps!!!

Lots to fool around with for this iOS10. Unlike other iPhone iterations and other devices, you don't have to comprise a ton to get better battery live. For example turn off Reduce Motion. Make sure to swipe left and edit your widgets. Some of those widgets probably are set on background refresh and can drain the battery. Also, look into "Raise to Wake"...the pros are you can raise the device to wake it and see notifications versus hitting the home key and Touch ID 2 throwing you past the lock screen. Unfortunately constant movement and on and off drains the battery. Like if it's in you pocket and your sitting and then stand it will wake up. Also, you'll notice many apps have a dark mode. Some say this saves battery life, others says it doesn't but it seems the more I put on Dark Mode the better I get. Best advice is to go through the iOS 10 Beta forums because thats where you'll find all the tweaks testers worked through.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh