1 Day to go for iOS 10. How many of you would immediately

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I currently have a 5s but planning on getting the 7. In the meantime will iOS 10 slow down on my 5s

I also have a 5s 16gb and am running iOS 10 public GM but it works flawless and there is no slowing down. Infact the internal storage also increased as compared to ios 9

In my terms you can for the update on 5s

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I will probably wait until tomorrow evening. I prefer downloading over wifi and wifi here at work is pathetically slow. It's much faster at home, and waiting that long should be after the initial rush. Of course, while that's the plan, I may get impatient and try to update earlier.

i know the wait madam. With slow wifi speed you feel helpless and there is an excitement to use the new OS and it`s features

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I been running public beta since it came out, i'm glad now everyone i know gets to download it and enjoy the new features! oh def can't wait for Watch OS3.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually pretty much not going to upgrade to iOS 10 on my 6S Plus anytime soon, until an option/slider is offered to turn off all the "play things" in Messages.

Otherwise, I'd have to turn off iMessages, which I'm not willing to do.

Until then, iOS 9 (and perhaps OS X El Capitan) it is.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm actually pretty much not going to upgrade to iOS 10 on my 6S Plus anytime soon, until an option/slider is offered to turn off all the "play things" in Messages.

Otherwise, I'd have to turn off iMessages, which I'm not willing to do.

Until then, iOS 9 (and perhaps OS X El Capitan) it is.

I really just plan on keeping my device on 9.3.5 for as long as possible. I just cannot get the hang of iOS 10. I especially find the widgets on the lock screen pretty ugly. And it doesn't help that they look exactly the same for every notification from different apps.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I really just plan on keeping my device on 9.3.5 for as long as possible. I just cannot get the hang of iOS 10. I especially find the widgets on the lock screen pretty ugly. And it doesn't help that they look exactly the same for every notification from different apps.

Hmm. I find the widgets to be fine. But I really just cannot deal with the new Messages app. It resembles a game more than a communications tool.

I stopped using Social Media because of how many stickers and other things I was receiving.

Not looking forward to people replacing as many words as possible with emoji, either.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR