Voicemail Transcriptions on iOS 10 (Carrier Issue / Reset Network?)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Not getting them on my iPhone 7. Not sure why not. I have the settings correct per all the forums. It's not a deal breaker, but odd it's not showing. When I first got the phone I had to go to AT&T due to a SIM issue. They did a test and to make sure the phone worked and it showed it then. When I got home the phone updated from 10.0 to 10.0.1 and now it's gone. Odd

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not getting them on my iPhone 7. Not sure why not. I have the settings correct per all the forums. It's not a deal breaker, but odd it's not showing. When I first got the phone I had to go to AT&T due to a SIM issue. They did a test and to make sure the phone worked and it showed it then. When I got home the phone updated from 10.0 to 10.0.1 and now it's gone. Odd

Apple is aware there's an issue with some phones. This is an Apple issue and not a carrier thing. Hang on for the next update and see if it's fixed. You might check that all Siri features are enabled.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Apple is aware there's an issue with some phones. This is an Apple issue and not a carrier thing. Hang on for the next update and see if it's fixed. You might check that all Siri features are enabled.

It came back today.. unsure why, nothing changed. I did not do another update nor a carrier update. Just all of a sudden, all the voice mails from the last week showed up and all with transcriptions. Like the VM Fairy came by and tapped her wand and Poof!

Very odd.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Voice Transciption does not work on the iPhone 6. I confirmed this with Apple just now, after being told this by Verizon.

Yes, thanks... it's posted here too, nothing but the 6S forward. I am now on the 7 and many are on the 6s to 7 and all still are having some odd issues. Somehow mine started working today for no known reason. I am guessing a carrier tweak at their end.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner