iOS 10 GM for public. How are you liking it ?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes it's the same version, but so many posts saying to downgrade from gold master to get official release, delete the profile, etc. I just want to go back to general public releases.

The build numbers are the same, from what I've read. Save yourself the trouble and just use what you have :)

GusHerb94

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I rolled my iPad Air and iP6 back to 9.3.5 after about 5 hours. Not really many glitches but so many new ways of doing things that I really don't care for. The Messages app just seems to cluttered and complicated now, and none of the features it adds I really care about. In fact they got rid of the press to record video option (and replaced it with a silly multi-step version that only records up to 10 seconds instead). I also felt like pressing the home button lagged a bit, not sure if this was perceived due to the faster animations or if it really was slow. It wasn't noticeable as much after rolling back.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes it's the same version, but so many posts saying to downgrade from gold master to get official release, delete the profile, etc. I just want to go back to general public releases.

ok. for that you have to restore your phone to ios 9.3.5 via DFU mode and then again update to ios 10 in general way. After that you`ll receive the notifications like normal people.

CyreneK

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
ok. for that you have to restore your phone to ios 9.3.5 via DFU mode and then again update to ios 10 in general way. After that you`ll receive the notifications like normal people.

Thank you. What I'd DFU mode? You mean recovery mode? I contacted Apple support and was told by two different people that restoring my phone to 9.3 t was not necessary. That all I need to do is delete the profile.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been running iOS 10.0.1 grand master on my 5s since last Wednesday. The last few days my battery life has been horrible. Battery is draining faster than ever. Same apps and nothing changed except for the iOS.
Did you installed iOS 9 back? Or still with 10? How's the battery now?

CyreneK

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/unenroll#ios

you can read here mate. The official apple website has also mentioned this.

yes DFU means recovery only

The next beta came out today. All I did was delete the beta profile. I did not reset and restore to my backup from before the beta was installed. I did not get the beta update today and it appears as though I will only be on the official releases

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
The next beta came out today. All I did was delete the beta profile. I did not reset and restore to my backup from before the beta was installed. I did not get the beta update today and it appears as though I will only be on the official releases

The developer beta was released today, not the public beta. So you wouldn't have received the beta update today... unless you were on the developer beta.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice