Will next week's final release of iOS 10 upgrade the GM?

philheywood

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey all, I'm running the iOS 10 GM and I was wondering:

When Apple make the official release on the 13th, will the GM upgrade to that version or, as I have the beta profile installed, keep me on the beta track?

Thanks.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Unless there is a showstopping bug, what you have now will be the version released to the public. Remember, they have to load the image to millions of iPhones and then pack them and ship them out. Do you really think they would start that tomorrow or a few days from now? No.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Q) The basic question all are asking is how to download the general release of ios 10 ,when you are on beta profile .?

A) Let me make a thing clear the GM version and the general release are the same. Pls check the version no. 10.0.1.

Moreover If you wish to opt out of beta and download the general version,then go to your settings and delete your beta profile and restart. After that unenroll your device from the apple beta page.

Now connect your phone via itunes and press the sleep/wake button with the home button until you see the apple logo. After that just restore your phone to ios 9.3.5. After successful completion you can then go into your settings and hit the update button and can get the ios 10 like general public..Now the brick problem is also solved.

That`s all folks., Enjoy,

PS: Take full backup before restoring to ios 9.3.5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711