Keyboard Sounds Off - Still Has Sounds in Calculator, etc.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else noticed this? I've ALWAYS had my keyboard sounds off and nothing else ever made a sound. But since I got on the first Beta for iOS 10, this hasn't been the case. My calculator makes sounds when you type in it. Scroll wheels in apps and in Safari and in Chrome make sounds. None of this happened before the iOS 10 beta. Anyone else notice this or know how to change it. I despise keyboards and whatnot making noise.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else noticed this? I've ALWAYS had my keyboard sounds off and nothing else ever made a sound. But since I got on the first Beta for iOS 10, this hasn't been the case. My calculator makes sounds when you type in it. Scroll wheels in apps and in Safari and in Chrome make sounds. None of this happened before the iOS 10 beta. Anyone else notice this or know how to change it. I despise keyboards and whatnot making noise.

Probably a bug, since it's a beta. I'm not experiencing any of this

ddisutube

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site

Im so glad im not the only one to get annoyed with keyboard sounds,i have everything muted except the ringer.
The calculator is bugging me.

dsramsay

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm glad I'm not the only one - the clicking drives me nuts - who comes up with these goofball ideas!!?? They should have a way to turn off ALL clicks etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2