Text Replacement- MIA

TiffyBeBadd

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning Forum,

I've updated to iOS 10 and all of my (45) text replacements are missing. I actually heavily relied on those to make my life easier. They are missing from my 6 Plus and iPad Air 2.

Any resolution that you guys know of? I'm using beta 3 if that's a factor.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning Forum,

I've updated to iOS 10 and all of my (45) text replacements are missing. I actually heavily relied on those to make my life easier. They are missing from my 6 Plus and iPad Air 2.

Mine were missing as well, but then again, I did a clean install of dev beta 3. When I signed into iCloud, I assumed that data would re-sync to my devices, but that didn't happen. I don't have as many text replacement items as you so it didn't take but a couple of minutes to redo them. Anyway, if you haven't already, leave feedback via Apple's feedback option.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes I know but I had so many. Lol. I guess I'll start restoring them today. Shoot!
I hear ya...����...Anyway, I went ahead a posted feedback about it via the developer's bug reporting option, just in case...:)

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Good Morning Forum,

Not sure if this helps, but due to a very odd situation with some 20,000+ iTunes store downloads were killing my iPad, I had to reset all settings and start over (with Beta 4).

My text replacements all sync'd just fine this time round.

I have had issues in the past with this with iOS 9 (GA code, not the beta) so it does seem a bit hit and miss.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner