iOS 10- Instagram and BOA Apps not working

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I had to uninstall and reinstall apps when they started acting wonky. BofA is an app that I don't use so I can't speak for its functionality in iOS 10

Robbenezer

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
My IG as well as my brothers just suddenly stopped working last night. I've rebooted, uninstalled/ reinstalled, it lets you login but as soon as you close it or switch apps it starts crashing again.

EDIT I just updated IG again today and it works fine.

Last edited:

lpelullo

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Instagram works fine with iOS 10. You may just need to update. BOA doesn't work with any of the betas for iOS 10. I've just resigned myself to not being able to use it until the official release.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Instagram works fine with iOS 10. You may just need to update. BOA doesn't work with any of the betas for iOS 10. I've just resigned myself to not being able to use it until the official release.

Yeah...that's why u don't use betas on daily driver...unless U can live without some apps...I don't do betas usually anymore..I have too much that has to work..and I don't have a device to play with anymore..

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I too was having issue with Bank of America but after getting the latest update from today, I'm finally able to get in. I've not experienced any issues with Instagram though.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Both apps were updated yesterday and are working now. BTW The Instagram app was not just iOS10. My son had the issue and he is on 9.3.3