Problem updating or installing apps.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Have you tried updating through your phone. If so, then have you tried through iTunes. I am having no issues myself.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What device? iPhone? iPad? Computer?
What kind of problems? What does it do? On iPhone, first try swiping the App Store app out of multitasking. Then try a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Also try signing out of the App Store. Then sign back in.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I just installed an application to see if the installation would work. Sure did no problems here. Using iPad Pro 12.9 version 9.3.2.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tried singing out and back in to apo store and hard refresh neither have worked.

Try signing out of iTunes and iCloud. Then sign back in to both. If that doesn't work, then you might try a restore as new. But call Apple Support first. They may have another solution.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Facing that issue on my iPad Pro 9.7...

This forum is for iOS 10 Beta.

However, you can still try the suggestions above in previous posts. If those do not work, reset your network settings (which always works when mine get stuck): Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
This forum is for iOS 10 Beta.

However, you can still try the suggestions above in previous posts. If those do not work, reset your network settings (which always works when mine get stuck): Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

maybe they have iOS10 on their iPad Pro 9.7......

Som Kundu

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone facing issues with the Photos app on iOS 10 Public Beta ? My photos won't upload to the cloud even after minutes of being connected to the wifi. It just says "175 (or any number) of photos to upload" but doesn't really start uploading.

On the contrary, after I installed macOS Sierra on my mac (fresh install), I had no issues downloading all my pictures and videos from the cloud on my mac. About 1700 pictures got downloaded. I tried turning off iCloud Photo Library on the iPhone 6s+ and turning it back on. Even then it seems not to work.

The other issue is with Whatsapp chat history backup to cloud. A mere 145 MB chat data is taking ages to backup. It will upload to about 80% and get stuck their for long long time. Initially I thought it might be due to my internet but other things are working just find including playing online games on a 10 Mbps speed.

All the above worked just perfectly on iOS 9 (with same internet speed) so I am wondering if some else is facing the same issue with iOS 10. I am hesitant to restore from new as some 100 photos are not in cloud and I might lose them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro