Apps not working on public Beta?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Clean install on 6s.

Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. etc. etc all work flawlessly for me.

The only issue I've had is with the camera... sometimes the camera screen is a fuzzy grey color, and I've had to swap to one of my paid camera apps. The lens is cleaned with Zeiss Lens Cleaning Wipes, same thing I use on my DSLR camera.... so nothing is on the lens.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
ITrackBites freezes when you search from the plus to add food but works fine when you search via the faves and guides tab

Bank of America crashes on launch

Adobe reader crashes when you attempt to go to the document cloud

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Er, feedback assistant doesn't work for me - slight problem letting apple know what doesn't work!

I've had some issues with mine as well. It's like the submit button seems unresponsive. I just keep working with it. Swipe it out of multitasking may help. Delete it and start over might work. One would think that would work and be simple to use. But Noooo! Not with Apple. LOL
I've submitted 6 reports so far. Had issues twice.

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I've had some issues with mine as well. It's like the submit button seems unresponsive. I just keep working with it. Swipe it out of multitasking may help. Delete it and start over might work. One would think that would work and be simple to use. But Noooo! Not with Apple. LOL
I've submitted 6 reports so far. Had issues twice.

Yes I might need to report to feedback assistant the problem with feedback assistant!

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Bills Monitor was crashing on the first Beta, but is working fine on the second.

Bank of America is still crashing on the second Beta.

bearlover75657

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
With I'm with T-Mobile, and I have have a love of trouble with. crashing and unresponsive apps,
such as with Pushbullet. Even Nobel have a bluetooth app (Blue Me) constantly downloading without downloading.i have tried ; stopping it, pausing and un pausing it, deleting it, nothing has stopped that guy. Blue Me is a trooper apparently. I've even heard reset my phone a couple of times, and Blue Me endures. 😵👻