iOS 10 Public GM is Live

MeasterHD

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Also noticing in Apple Music playback is stuck in shuffle mode and will not play songs within albums/playlist in order.

5d993bb98bc72e71b15674bfc06cd0f2.jpg

Swip up and switch the button.

Ago5tino

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

Has anyone else experienced an issue when receiving a rich link in iMessage? I received a link to a YouTube video, and the play icon on the video flickers, a lot. Not sure if it does that to highlight the fact you need to tap the play icon or if it's a little bug?

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

No, it's the "gold master" release, which is what the public will get next week... and so far is not available to Public Beta testers via usual public beta update procedures...

Thank you for the clarification

MeasterHD

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

No, it's the "gold master" release, which is what the public will get next week... and so far is not available to Public Beta testers via usual public beta update procedures...

Ouu, my bad. Thanks for explanation.

EDIT:
So we can expect it on Friday as usual, probably

Last edited:

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

I'll probably delete the beta profile and go into the 'waiting game' for the official release. I'm very pleased with iOS 10 overall. Such a better iOS upgrade compared to 9 based on the experiences with my devices.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone else been having difficulty with Touch ID when attempting to purchase items in the App Store or iTunes? I have iTunes & App Store enabled in the Touch ID & Passcode settings. BUT, as of yesterday, when I tap the "Get" button in the App Store or "Buy Song" in iTunes and use Touch ID (which also indicates my Apple ID above the 'Cancel" button), I end up getting another dialog box that just says "Touch ID" and "Cancel".

Placing my finger on the Home button again closes the dialog box, but doesn't enable the purchase.

I tried to report this in the Feedback app, but the report just stayed in my Outbox with a note that it was "Compressing" - it did this for about 12 hours before I cancelled the report.

Note: Touch ID is working properly in all other apps, as well as unlocking my iPhone.

Anyone else having this issue?