iOS 10 Public GM is Live

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

I'm running the PB6 on my iPhone 6 and it seems to be with a really high battery usage and my iPhone stays hot all the time. Anyone with the same issue? What can I do?

Try hard reset (press power button and home button in same time and release both until you'll see apple logo). It happened to me also but when used iOS 10 for the first time, when I played couple of games.

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site

Try hard reset (press power button and home button in same time and release both until you'll see apple logo). It happened to me also but when used iOS 10 for the first time, when I played couple of games.

I did that and my iPhone stays hot, it so hot that I have to take off my case.
Also when I did the hard reset a blue screen appears just two seconds before the iPhone reset. I'm really scared about it, will wait more couple of days for a new beta and if stays will go back to iOS 9.

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

I did that and my iPhone stays hot, it so hot that I have to take off my case.
Also when I did the hard reset a blue screen appears just two seconds before the iPhone reset. I'm really scared about it, will wait more couple of days for a new beta and if stays will go back to iOS 9.

It looks that it won't be a software fault but hardware fault. Maybe motherboard, hard to tell.

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site

It looks that it won't be a software fault but hardware fault. Maybe motherboard, hard to tell.

Praying for not to be anything like this! The iPhone stops to stay hot as before, I closed all the apps in multitasking and did another hard reset. I will wait more time with the beta, as I said, stays a couple of days until another PB release.

Just a opinion, but I didn't like the new look of the Notification Center. :/

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

Praying for not to be anything like this! The iPhone stops to stay hot as before, I closed all the apps in multitasking and did another hard reset. I will wait more time with the beta, as I said, stays a couple of days until another PB release.

Just a opinion, but I didn't like the new look of the Notification Center. :/

Or you can look what application causes the problem and then wait on an update.
What I don't like is big fonts, big notification. It take too much space

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site

Or you can look what application causes the problem and then wait on an update.
What I don't like is big fonts, big notification. It take too much space

Good advice, will run some tests to discover which application did it.

And I think the same as you, to much waste of space.
And one thing that for me is essencial and I can't do anymore in iOS 10 is to move emails to trash in the Notification Center, just when I receive the notification on the lock screen. I'm not capable to do that anymore, even with the native mail app and also with the Inbox (Gmail) App.

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site

I'm running the PB6 on my iPhone 6 and it seems to be with a really high battery usage and my iPhone stays hot all the time. Anyone with the same issue? What can I do?

I had the same problem with my iPhone 6. It would get very hot when charging. I assumed it was the new 'people' photo scanning and an iCloud backup. However, the battery drain would continue.

I've downgraded back to 9.3.4 for now. I'll probably keep an eye on the forums before upgrading to the official release.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Good advice, will run some tests to discover which application did it.

And I think the same as you, to much waste of space.
And one thing that for me is essencial and I can't do anymore in iOS 10 is to move emails to trash in the Notification Center, just when I receive the notification on the lock screen. I'm not capable to do that anymore, even with the native mail app and also with the Inbox (Gmail) App.

I had the same problem with my iPhone 6. It would get very hot when charging. I assumed it was the new 'people' photo scanning and an iCloud backup. However, the battery drain would continue.

I've downgraded back to 9.3.4 for now. I'll probably keep an eye on the forums before upgrading to the official release.

I think these situations are isolated - thankfully haven't had issues like this with mine and most I've seen seem to be having good success as well.

When the official release comes you might look at starting as new.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

iOS pb6 has been working well on my 5s. I've got two apps that I know of that have some slight issues, but overall I'm happy.

BTW, each time I update the iOS, after the device (iPad. iPhone) settles down, I do a hard reset. I think this minimize my random transient bugs to 0. That's to say my issues that are cleared up with a reset are usually prevented by doing one from the jump. So it's part of the update drill for me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

ce7105796ee00bc831bfbd3964f11aba.jpg

Michael#IM

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Does anyone know if this update fixes that huge security flaw? Or was it never an issue with ios 10 Beta?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods