iOS 10 Public GM is Live

SW00BS

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Bubble effects don't work in iMessage. When I hold down the send arrow nothing comes up. I have turned off and on iMessage and done a hard reset. Anyone else have this issue and/or know of a fix?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

I tested this with someone in the public beta as i am on Dev and he said it does not work.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

I just sent my son a text using the effects (invisible ink with balloons and gentle with lasers) and it worked.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Bubble effects don't work in iMessage. When I hold down the send arrow nothing comes up. I have turned off and on iMessage and done a hard reset. Anyone else have this issue and/or know of a fix?

I just sent my son a text using the effects (invisible ink with balloons and gentle with lasers) and it worked.

Well now I'm frustrated. Any idea of a fix?

Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Reduce Motion OFF

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

It's a problem of iOS 10 or it's known problem of iPhones?
Today I checked the storage space amd I was confused that after couple of days FB have over 1GB of data, Instagram 500MB, Tapatalk and rest over 300MB. Of course that it depends on using of those app, but this is insane. I'm owner of 6s Plus (16GB version). From 16GB normally I have 11,97 free space after clean install, 2GB of music, 1GB of photos, 3GB disappeared somewhere again and rest are those applications.
Really exist only solution that I have to delete them and install them again? Nothing like optimizing of storage?

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

Camera+ is unusable when you try to take night picture with longer time. Result is like to take photo with 0.5MP camera

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

It's a problem of iOS 10 or it's known problem of iPhones?
Today I checked the storage space amd I was confused that after couple of days FB have over 1GB of data, Instagram 500MB, Tapatalk and rest over 300MB. Of course that it depends on using of those app, but this is insane. I'm owner of 6s Plus (16GB version). From 16GB normally I have 11,97 free space after clean install, 2GB of music, 1GB of photos, 3GB disappeared somewhere again and rest are those applications.
Really exist only solution that I have to delete them and install them again? Nothing like optimizing of storage?

Unfortunately this isn't just an iOS 10 thing, it's been a problem for a long time. Apps like Facebook end up eating up a ton of storage space over time and the only way to rectify the issue is to uninstall and re-install the app.

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

Unfortunately this isn't just an iOS 10 thing, it's been a problem for a long time. Apps like Facebook end up eating up a ton of storage space over time and the only way to rectify the issue is to uninstall and re-install the app.

That's what I thought when looked around the web

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

That's what I thought when looked around the web

It's extremely annoying. I wish Apple would give us the option to clear the application data these apps are compiling or force developers to optimize their apps better. The way it's currently implemented, apps like Facebook just continue to add up cached images, web pages, etc and never clear them automatically, and without giving you an option to manually do it, it sucks.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I tested this with someone in the public beta as i am on Dev and he said it does not work.

That's not true. It absolutely works. Me and my brother were sending them back and forth all day yesterday. He saw I had the beta and decided to do the same. I sent the slam effects, balloons, fireworks and a few others.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

That's not true. It absolutely works. Me and my brother were sending them back and forth all day yesterday. He saw I had the beta and decided to do the same. I sent the slam effects, balloons, fireworks and a few others.

Then you have reduced motion off. I think it's off by default.

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

It's extremely annoying. I wish Apple would give us the option to clear the application data these apps are compiling or force developers to optimize their apps better. The way it's currently implemented, apps like Facebook just continue to add up cached images, web pages, etc and never clear them automatically, and without giving you an option to manually do it, it sucks.

Yeah, right. I did this 4 days ago. I don't remember if had this problems on Android phone and it's very sad that these optimization not exist in iOS.

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Unless they have reduce motion turned on. If reduce motion is on, message effects do not work.

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site

I'm running the PB6 on my iPhone 6 and it seems to be with a really high battery usage and my iPhone stays hot all the time. Anyone with the same issue? What can I do?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox