iOS 10 Public GM is Live

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

I still have shaky transitions from screen to screen. For example, when going from the home screen to messages. It's not a smooth transition every time.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I still have shaky transitions from screen to screen. For example, when going from the home screen to messages. It's not a smooth transition every time.

Everything is smooth on my end. I actually find the animation to be a little bit snappier.

Michael#IM

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site

Out of curiosity, when you flip the switch to vibrate, do you get the long buzz or two very very quick buzzes?

Just the one buzz. I don't get a buzz at all when flicking the switch on the side of the phone to silent though unless i have my phone set to vibrate on silent then i get 2 vibrate pulses.

prettyfacejessy

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site

Just updated to pb5 .How do you guys feel about the new lock sound??...not sure if I like it. Loving the transitions from the home screen when you select an app or folder. Seems a lot smoother and less buggy.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Just updated to pb5 .How do you guys feel about the new lock sound??...not sure if I like it. Loving the transitions from the home screen when you select an app or folder. Seems a lot smoother and less buggy.

9 times out of 10 my phone is on vibrate. So honestly, I hardly ever even heard the original lock sound. So the new one doesn't bother me because I seldom hear it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

The lock sound is no issue with me. I haven't really noticed it that much.

steven2014

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site

I have noticed really bad battery drain on iPhone 6s Plus. Especially when using Apple Music. Anyone else notice this?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I turn off all keyboard and lock sounds. They're just annoying.

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

I have noticed really bad battery drain on iPhone 6s Plus. Especially when using Apple Music. Anyone else notice this?

No. first full day of use of iOS 10 PB5 on my 6S+ and it's good. I had Apple Music streaming the whole time at the gym right after I woke up and my battery was at 99% when I left

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner