iOS 10 Public GM is Live

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Interesting how the flashing dock just started today for me. It went 24 hours with no issue. Just weird. If the rumors are true as far as the Apple event (which is when the GM build is usually released to developers), then maybe we'll get one more beta. It wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't happen.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Interesting how the flashing dock just started today for me. It went 24 hours with no issue. Just weird. If the rumors are true as far as the Apple event (which is when the GM build is usually released to developers), then maybe we'll get one more beta. It wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't happen.

I'm thinking because of this issue we get one more beta. I can't see Apple making us be stuck on this for 1 month. Also, its musically an action you do in your phone that triggers the dock issue. The first half of day it was on my phone I didn't notice. And then boom last night it's was going bonkers. When I first reported it on imore, people looked at me like I was crazy. Saying reboot your phone. It's like come on does it look like I'm a rookie here? Once I reported it last night, a bunch of people came forward today saying it happens to them too.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I'm thinking because of this issue we get one more beta. I can't see Apple making us be stuck on this for 1 month. Also, its musically an action you do in your phone that triggers the dock issue. The first half of day it was on my phone I didn't notice. And then boom last night it's was going bonkers. When I first reported it on imore, people looked at me like I was crazy. Saying reboot your phone. It's like come on does it look like I'm a rookie here? Once I reported it last night, a bunch of people came forward today saying it happens to them too.

It's happening to me too. I think it's because my wallpaper is set as perspective.

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

I think it's new to this beta but under Battery in Settings you now get a battery life suggestion when you're running low.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I think it's new to this beta but under Battery in Settings you now get a battery life suggestion when you're running low.

The suggestions have been there a while. Not sure when it was added, but has been there in iOS 9. Mine always shows, "enable auto-brightness". But I don't like using that. I do keep my brightness down to about 30%, unless I'm outside.

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site

Currently I cant get the wifi calling to work on my Iphone 6s it shows in the settings as active but does not show at all when connected. I did a test with a Samsung 6 and it worked. Wifi calling did work in IOS 9 but since the IOS 10 beta's it does not work. Are any of you having the same issues, and have you been able to resolve the problem. Please let me know

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Currently I cant get the wifi calling to work on my Iphone 6s it shows in the settings as active but does not show at all when connected. I did a test with a Samsung 6 and it worked. Wifi calling did work in IOS 9 but since the IOS 10 beta's it does not work. Are any of you having the same issues, and have you been able to resolve the problem. Please let me know
What carrier? Try restarting the phone...

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site

Cellc South Africa, I have tested it with roll back to IOS 9.3 works but on IOS10 b4 does not. Have gone the long route and reinstalled IOS 9 and then IOS 10 took freaking four days of playing arround just to make sure its a problem with IOS 10
Do you have any suggestions?

To clarify I did various tests on the Cellc network and on both Samsung 6 and Iphone 6 all worked but when I insert the sim (cellc) it does not say that a feature is about to be activated in IOS 10 like in IOS 9 and for me to roll back again will drive me nuts.

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Cellc South Africa, I have tested it with roll back to IOS 9.3 works but on IOS10 b4 does not. Have gone the long route and reinstalled IOS 9 and then IOS 10 took freaking four days of playing arround just to make sure its a problem with IOS 10
Do you have any suggestions?

To clarify I did various tests on the Cellc network and on both Samsung 6 and Iphone 6 all worked but when I insert the sim (cellc) it does not say that a feature is about to be activated in IOS 10 like in IOS 9 and for me to roll back again will drive me nuts.

I've been having similar problems with pretty much every Beta. WiFi calling won't seem to activate when I get home. Although for me, turning on and off airplane mode seems to fix the issue.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

Nice lil update

98f39e656ab8e39726a91f660e40ea59.png

Alex Hass

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site

The flickering dock bug is really annoying and did not exist prior to this update, at least for me on both mi iPads. iPad Air Gen 1 & 2. Turning off perspective zoom does NOT help!

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

The flickering dock bug is really annoying and did not exist prior to this update, at least for me on both mi iPads. iPad Air Gen 1 & 2. Turning off perspective zoom does NOT help!

I restarted my phone and the flicker went away

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site

Nope did not work for me
I've been having similar problems with pretty much every Beta. WiFi calling won't seem to activate when I get home. Although for me, turning on and off airplane mode seems to fix the issue.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW