iOS 10 Public GM is Live

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

I did, was hoping it would help, it didn't. But thank you.

Try Reset All Settings:
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

Luiz Brunner

May 23, 2015
Visit site

Personal Hotspot randomly disappears from settings menu, the only way to bring it back is turning off and back on "Cellular Data".
And the keyboard not muting is really annoying, specially when listening to music an typing.

steve97ta

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site

Well gave it another try and downgraded with a full wipe to 9.3.3 prior to 9.3.4 coming out. Updated to 9.3.4 then made a backup in itunes. Installed the PB 3 and my camera is still doing the blur thing when I am connected to my truck and playing music via Bluetooth. Maybe a safety feature? I was parked when I tried it lol.

jabul

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

Having ridiculous iMessage and Text issues. Can't use 3D Touch and reply from Lock Screen anymore. Keyboard opens and closes. On PB3. Was fine at download but at Day 2 is getting more and more unstable

Same for me. This build is the buggiest of them all so far.

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Yeah this build definitely has some strange bugs that didn't exist before. The quick replies not working from the lock screen are aggravating and the keyboard refusing to close sometimes after leaving a message is annoying as well. Battery life seems to be better than PB2, though.

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Also another odd thing I'm noticing with PB3, sometimes when I switch to speaker on a phone call the quality is terrible and a weird crackling/computerized sound plays over top of the persons voice. Switching back to the headpiece and then back to the speaker again usually fixes it.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site

Anyone having an issue with the latest Best Buy app update? It won't install.

It does the complete circle then says it can't download the update and asks to retry.

So I completely uninstalled it and now the app won't install at all. Same message.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site

It does the complete circle then says it can't download the update and asks to retry.

So I completely uninstalled it and now the app won't install at all. Same message.

Same here. Won't update or install.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
iOS 10 Public Beta 3 Live

Not just Best Buy.
6ba2c3533def91311f5c798c32fb4775.jpg

I don't think this is a beta issue.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Im on 9.3.4 and its doing it for me too

eksoccer99

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

There was an update for it today. I think they foobar'd it.

j pee

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: iOS 10 Public Beta 1 Live

No I'm an not. Battery had been pretty solid on my 6s plus.

ios 10 public beta 3 battery tip- turn off siri suggestions, disable transparency, and set email on fetch only. and in widgets disable the news feed widget. i have an iphone 6s plus and my battery last 12 hrs on heavy usage. i play games at work for like 8 hours off and on, starting at 99% when i get home i'm at 59% still

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: iOS 10 Public Beta 1 Live

ios 10 public beta 3 battery tip- turn off siri suggestions, disable transparency, and set email on fetch only. and in widgets disable the news feed widget. i have an iphone 6s plus and my battery last 12 hrs on heavy usage. i play games at work for like 8 hours off and on, starting at 99% when i get home i'm at 59% still

Appreciate the tips and this is more directed in a general sense not your specific post. I just think if an OS requires all these tweaks and features turned off to get the battery functioning optimally then the company needs to make a bigger battery. We shouldn't compromise paid for features. Maybe I want Siri suggestions, shouldn't have to choose between them at my battery life. I can understand for add ons, but for features you are advertising as advances in the OS that make it different, needing to turn them off defeats the purpose. But it's just a rant cause it's always been this way an I still very happy with overall iOS and iPhone usage.

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

Decreasing of the storage is because of reporting files to Apple (what I think). After couple of days it eats approximately 5 GB, but after hard reset I have those space back. Who noticed that?