iOS 10 Public GM is Live

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Anyone use the bedtime option in the Clock app? I can't hear the alarms because they are so low or they are silent, I can't figure it out. Anyone else with this issue?

Daru1991

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site

Having a pathetic battery life in iOS 10 PB2. I am loosing 1-3 % charge every 10 minutes of usage. The standby time is as well draining very high, like when I go to bed and then wake up in the morning it will consume close to 20-25% of battery. Unable to find what is causing the battery to drain. I even tried to turn off background app refresh, location services as well as disabled auto brightness still no go. i am using iPhone 6S. I also earse all content and data and did not restore any previous backup. Downloaded essential apps from app store, still the battery is depleting very fast. Any fix that I missed to try?

eksoccer99

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

Facebook was running high for me. So deleted and reinstalled to test. Also not sure if others are allowing the iOS to settle in a few days. Anyone???

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
iOS 10 Public Beta 2 Live

Having a pathetic battery life in iOS 10 PB2. I am loosing 1-3 % charge every 10 minutes of usage. The standby time is as well draining very high, like when I go to bed and then wake up in the morning it will consume close to 20-25% of battery. Unable to find what is causing the battery to drain. I even tried to turn off background app refresh, location services as well as disabled auto brightness still no go. i am using iPhone 6S. I also earse all content and data and did not restore any previous backup. Downloaded essential apps from app store, still the battery is depleting very fast. Any fix that I missed to try?

I had an issue a few days ago where my battery was discharging too fast. About 1 % each minute. And the phone felt hot. I turned a few things off. Swiped a few battery guzzler apps out of multitasking. Did a hard reset. It finally stopped. No problem since. Not sure what it was.

You might try going back to 9.3.3. Then install 10 again.

Daru1991

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site

Already did that. Restored to iOS 9.3.3 and updated to iOS 10 Public Beta 2. Had set it up as new iPhone and did not restore any backups. Downloaded minimal applications like WhatsApp, instagram etc. stilll I am getting bad battery life. Plz help anyone.

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

Someone noticed that sound notifications in Viber (after updating app) are set to default instead of classic sound?

sircraig2000

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site

Anyone else experiencing their phone just randomly freezing up? Only lasts a few seconds. I realize it's just a beta but it's really annoying! Happens on both mine and my wife's iPhone 6 - PB2.

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

Yes, had that with WhatsApp too.

Now it's gone and even Messenger's original sound notification is back. Weird that it disappeared after erasing of everything and installing back as a new. Before it worked normally and I was and still I'm on PB2.
What I noticed, it stopped worked after Viber self update.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
iOS 10 Public Beta 2 Live

Anyone else experiencing their phone just randomly freezing up? Only lasts a few seconds. I realize it's just a beta but it's really annoying! Happens on both mine and my wife's iPhone 6 - PB2.

It happen now and then.

Anyone know when public beta 3 will be released?

Last edited:

Luiz Brunner

May 23, 2015
Visit site

Thanks but still can't find it, all I see on the top is the shuffle all.... nothing on the bottom. Need more help.

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site

Anyone find their text replacements are gone and can't add new ones?

Edit: just saw the thread on it. Guess it's a bug. Submitted.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW