Tap to download or Cannot send

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
So I've been having this issue as of recently where trying to send a picture or image of any sort will be a hassle. It seems to be a hit or miss but what happens is that if someone sends me an image it tends to show "tap to download" but when you do, it doesn't download anything. Then when I send something it shows that it couldn't be sent, but a lot of times it did send (and then I have angry friends asking why I sent the same pic 7 times LOL!). It also tends to work fine on my phone but not show on my Mac, or vice versa.

I've tried signing in and out of iCloud, iMessage, etc. I tried resetting the phone and Mac. I tried emptying the attachments folder prior to that as well. Nothing seems to work.

Anyone else? Possible fix out there?

5starGenetalia

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
So I've been having this issue as of recently where trying to send a picture or image of any sort will be a hassle. It seems to be a hit or miss but what happens is that if someone sends me an image it tends to show "tap to download" but when you do, it doesn't download anything. Then when I send something it shows that it couldn't be sent, but a lot of times it did send (and then I have angry friends asking why I sent the same pic 7 times LOL!). It also tends to work fine on my phone but not show on my Mac, or vice versa.

I've tried signing in and out of iCloud, iMessage, etc. I tried resetting the phone and Mac. I tried emptying the attachments folder prior to that as well. Nothing seems to work.

Anyone else? Possible fix out there?

Yes, I've been having the same problem. Although for me it only occurs with apps I've already downloaded then deleted. Any app that is downloaded off of safari can't be downloaded twice. once you've deleted it, it cannot be downloaded again off of safari. I find this very annoying and hopes it gets fixed.I have not been having the messaging problem though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2