Hello fellow phone nerds
    This is not a big deal, but it bugs me a little. For music and podcasts, I use Spotify and Overcst. Never used iTunes or Music or anything preinstalled for any of that. However, I have installed some music to via iTunes on the computer to have something more soothing to listen to.
    And so these tracks sometimes show up on my lock screen with the music controls when I wake up my phones. Also, when I start my car and the phone connects to the car's player via BT, it will start playing it.
    These are not songs that I want to listen to, it's just soothing music from some video games :P
    Can I somehow prevent these things from happening? And why does it happen? Why does my iPhone want me to listen to music so badly? It ruins the lock screen by hiding the clock. Hate this!

Thanks in advance!
    06-26-2016 08:37 AM
    It shows what you listened to last. So when you're done with those, switch to whatever you want. Then next time those soothing songs won't be there.
    To keep it off the lock screen, turn the music off when you're done.
    thormariusp likes this.
    06-26-2016 09:05 AM
    But it's weird that it shows at all. It is never directly used, only through the clock app, when they go off as the alarm :S

Think I posted this in the wrong section btw, I'm not on iOS 10 yet.
    06-26-2016 09:43 AM
    But it's weird that it shows at all. It is never directly used, only through the clock app, when they go off as the alarm :S

Think I posted this in the wrong section btw, I'm not on iOS 10 yet.
    Like Led said, it plays whatever you played last. I listen to thunderstorms sometimes & if I forget to hit the music app, thunderstorms is what plays when I get in the car.
    06-27-2016 11:24 PM