iMessage Group Chat

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

I have been reading all the comments on here and have noticed that one of the Apps people really want to test the is iMessages. I am interested in starting a group message thread in iMessage if anyone is interested. I know that would include sending me or others your number. So I think I have a solution. Anyone interested could send me there number in a PM, and then I can keep adding people to the group. That way we can test all we want, and if you get tired of getting messages you can always mute the chat. This of course would only for people using iOS 10 on their devices.

Post if you are interested or send me a PM with your number.

There will be some rules tho! No spamming, show respect, and all the other rules you follow on this forum!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd recommend sharing iMessage emails instead as they are easier to change and you can't really track ones location using email as opposed to a phone number.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I'd recommend sharing iMessage emails instead as they are easier to change and you can't really track ones location using email as opposed to a phone number.

Whatever people feel comfortable with. Either way, people can be blocked and removed from the chat. If they are posting on the thread for me to add them then I would use emails for sure. Easy enough to block someone.

If you guys wish to join by email, please contact me @ *****(Redacted).

Last edited by a moderator:

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

I have been reading all the comments on here and have noticed that one of the Apps people really want to test the is iMessages. I am interested in starting a group message thread in iMessage if anyone is interested. I know that would include sending me or others your number. So I think I have a solution. Anyone interested could send me there number in a PM, and then I can keep adding people to the group. That way we can test all we want, and if you get tired of getting messages you can always mute the chat. This of course would only for people using iOS 10 on their devices.

Post if you are interested or send me a PM with your number.

There will be some rules tho! No spamming, show respect, and all the other rules you follow on this forum!

Hi!
Such group already exists:

Official iMessage ID swap thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=232756&share_fid=10631&share_type=t

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Whatever people feel comfortable with. Either way, people can be blocked and removed from the chat. If they are posting on the thread for me to add them then I would use emails for sure. Easy enough to block someone.

If you guys wish to join by email, please contact me @ *****(Redacted).

Please make sure to read Community Rules & Guidelines in regards to the posting of personal information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2