Hi All,

I have been reading all the comments on here and have noticed that one of the Apps people really want to test the is iMessages. I am interested in starting a group message thread in iMessage if anyone is interested. I know that would include sending me or others your number. So I think I have a solution. Anyone interested could send me there number in a PM, and then I can keep adding people to the group. That way we can test all we want, and if you get tired of getting messages you can always mute the chat. This of course would only for people using iOS 10 on their devices.

Post if you are interested or send me a PM with your number.

There will be some rules tho! No spamming, show respect, and all the other rules you follow on this forum!
    06-20-2016 11:24 PM
    I'd recommend sharing iMessage emails instead as they are easier to change and you can't really track ones location using email as opposed to a phone number.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-20-2016 11:32 PM
    Agreed!
    06-20-2016 11:43 PM
    I'd recommend sharing iMessage emails instead as they are easier to change and you can't really track ones location using email as opposed to a phone number.
    Whatever people feel comfortable with. Either way, people can be blocked and removed from the chat. If they are posting on the thread for me to add them then I would use emails for sure. Easy enough to block someone.

If you guys wish to join by email, please contact me @ *****(Redacted).
    Last edited by firedept10; 06-22-2016 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Not adhering to rules & guidelines.
    06-20-2016 11:49 PM
    Hi All,

I have been reading all the comments on here and have noticed that one of the Apps people really want to test the is iMessages. I am interested in starting a group message thread in iMessage if anyone is interested. I know that would include sending me or others your number. So I think I have a solution. Anyone interested could send me there number in a PM, and then I can keep adding people to the group. That way we can test all we want, and if you get tired of getting messages you can always mute the chat. This of course would only for people using iOS 10 on their devices.

Post if you are interested or send me a PM with your number.

There will be some rules tho! No spamming, show respect, and all the other rules you follow on this forum!
    Hi!
    Such group already exists:

Official iMessage ID swap thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...1&share_type=t
    06-21-2016 07:12 AM
    Hi!
    Such group already exists:

Official iMessage ID swap thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...1&share_type=t
    Yes but some of those people aren't using iOS 10. I was looking specifically for a group that was testing iOS 10, so that we can share different bugs and maybe offer some help to each other as well.
    06-21-2016 11:41 AM
    Yes but some of those people aren't using iOS 10. I was looking specifically for a group that was testing iOS 10, so that we can share different bugs and maybe offer some help to each other as well.
    So an iOS 10 only group?
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-21-2016 01:00 PM
    Whatever people feel comfortable with. Either way, people can be blocked and removed from the chat. If they are posting on the thread for me to add them then I would use emails for sure. Easy enough to block someone.

If you guys wish to join by email, please contact me @ *****(Redacted).
    Please make sure to read Community Rules & Guidelines in regards to the posting of personal information.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-22-2016 04:06 PM