New Maps

lpelullo

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
With two fingers slide up on the map. This will give you the 3D view and the option to switch back to 2D will appear. When in 2D it doesn't show the option for 3D, though. For that you need to slide up with two fingers (on either maps or satellite view).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When you initiate navigation, you will be placed in 3D mode. You will maintain 3D mode until you exit out of navigation mode. At least resistance that's how it is for me thus far. I couldn't find a 3D/2D option to toggle in the app or it's settings.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
With two fingers slide up on the map. This will give you the 3D view and the option to switch back to 2D will appear. When in 2D it doesn't show the option for 3D, though. For that you need to slide up with two fingers (on either maps or satellite view).

Disregard my previous reply, and thank you for the instructions. It is appreciated.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
so if you are holding your phone in one hand, you can double tap with two fingers to zoom out using the same hand you are holding the phone with? I realize I can double tap to zoom IN, but in order to zoom OUT you have to double tap with TWO fingers. I realize I didn't make that distinction in my previous post...

Thanks for clearing that up and to answer your question, yes I can zoom out with one hand lol. I'm sure not many do but I'm a busy woman & I figured out how to work my 6s+ very efficiently with one hand. You can double tap with your thumb & index finger while holding the device with the other fingers

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox