iOS 10 Beta on a daily driver?

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm with you iBright, hate that lock screen. Go back to slide.

Nah, after using it a while, double tapping the home button is so much easier than tap-slide because it doesn't require two different motions. Granted, muscle memory still kicks in occasionally, but its still much easier once the new muscle memory for iOS 10 takes over.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nah, after using it a while, double tapping the home button is so much easier than tap-slide because it doesn't require two different motions. Granted, muscle memory still kicks in occasionally, but its still much easier once the new muscle memory for iOS 10 takes over.

I totally agree with this post

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I'm getting to that point. Biggest hang up I have is when using a device without Touch ID. Then I revert to the swipe before remembering it's a press.

doh.jpg

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I think I like it more. But when trying to quick reply a message from my lock screen it gets frustrating sometimes. If I want to simply view and reply I have to remember to hard press the message, then put my finger on the home button. If I press the home button it unlocks my phone and then I have to manually go into my messages application. Not as convenient.

Ursus Rufus

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
How about the keyboard sound. I think I miss the old the one as well. The new keyboard I think makes typing LIL slow.

Haven't noticed a slowdown. Did notice & have not liked the new typing sound, (introduced around beta 3 or 4?)

AT ALLLL!

Sounds flat & Androidish, misses the treble part of the register. The kick of of a metal key against a solid platten.

Overall though iOS 10 is Apple coming slowly back to its design & function senses.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73