In reading and watching the announcement of iOS 10 "dark mode" is not talked about but Suri understands the command for "dark mode" so are we left in a gray area (pun intended) as to if "dark mode" will be included in iOS 10 ????
    I was really really wanting to not be blinded any longer with all the white screens of iOS.
    Cheers
    Davyo
    06-13-2016 09:25 PM
    From what I know, Siri understands "dark mode" because it is a function of TvOS 2.0, being released in the Fall. I've lost hope for a dark mode in iOS 10. Those running the developer beta have made no mention of a dark mode.
    06-13-2016 09:30 PM
    From what I know, Siri understands "dark mode" because it is a function of TvOS 2.0, being released in the Fall. I've lost hope for a dark mode in iOS 10. Those running the developer beta have made no mention of a dark mode.
    So while "dark mode" is something that's been wanted for a while with iOS by a large number of iPhone users Apple gave us "night mode" which is hardly used and not liked judging by all the feedback and now we're getting bigger bubbles for texting,,,, wow !!!!!
    Thanks Apple for continuing to NOT listen to what you're customers want.
    At least there is hope that Apple "might" ditch the 16gb, but how many years of complaints has that taken.
    Apple, can you take away night mode and bigger texting bubbles and at least give us "dark mode",,,, PLEASE ?????????????????
    Cheers
    Davyo
    06-13-2016 09:50 PM
    So while "dark mode" is something that's been wanted for a while with iOS by a large number of iPhone users Apple gave us "night mode" which is hardly used and not liked judging by all the feedback and now we're getting bigger bubbles for texting,,,, wow !!!!!
    Thanks Apple for continuing to NOT listen to what you're customers want.
    At least there is hope that Apple "might" ditch the 16gb, but how many years of complaints has that taken.
    Apple, can you take away night mode and bigger texting bubbles and at least give us "dark mode",,,, PLEASE ?????????????????
    Cheers
    Davyo
    Doubtful.
    06-13-2016 09:53 PM
    Can't find it anywhere in beta 1
    Still ability to invert colors though. Would like a dedicated dark mode that doesn't invert absolutely everything.
    06-13-2016 10:03 PM
    Clock has a dark theme, but nothing in the rest of the system
    06-13-2016 10:40 PM
    /\ And the Clock theme does not change with the time of day
    06-14-2016 09:42 AM
    I was pleased with the Night Mode but can't see myself using Dark Mode but if  can design something like Privacy Mode where the sides of your screen fade to black to keep the stare over in public from taking place

Now that would be cool
    06-14-2016 10:57 AM
    Hopefully they release this in a later beta?
    06-14-2016 12:22 PM
    Night mode certainly helps people like me with eye issues. I like it. Dark mode would be OK too. I keep night mode on almost 24/7.
    Mr.Willie likes this.
    06-14-2016 02:44 PM