iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 8 is Live

Maybe I don't understand, but you don't need to double click to use Apple Pay? Just rest your finger on the Touch ID sensor, and place the phone close to the payment terminal?

You still need to bring the card up in wallet, from the lock screen you double click the home button to do that. Once its called up then yes, all you do is rest your finger for fingerprint detection whole your phone is over the payment pad.

Ago5tino

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

I only need to do that if I'm not paying with my default card. Otherwise I never need to bring the card up. Just tap the terminal whilst covering the Touch UD sensor and the payment goes through automatically.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

I only need to do that if I'm not paying with my default card. Otherwise I never need to bring the card up. Just tap the terminal whilst covering the Touch UD sensor and the payment goes through automatically.

That should do the trick, I should have known this, as every time I present my QR code based boarding card with Qantas at the gate, my Apple Pay pops up.

So I should just hold my phone over the payment terminal, I don't need to trigger my card first (just something that seemed logical).

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 10 GM is Live

Post if anyone see any new features I'm downloading when I get home. 1.9 gb should have something different

1.95 GB for my 6 Plus. I'm guessing it'll have the voip integration that was announced at the WWDC iOS Keynote, that was absent from the Betas along with anything else that was excluded from the Betas.

Roland

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods