iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

Not sure about the keyboard clicks, I leave mine on, I like it, still deciding whether or not I like the new sounds. It's easier to tell when I space though.

In other questions, is anyone having an issue with the App Store? My iPad Air 2 isn't downloading updates on beta 4.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Not sure about the keyboard clicks, I leave mine on, I like it, still deciding whether or not I like the new sounds. It's easier to tell when I space though.

In other questions, is anyone having an issue with the App Store? My iPad Air 2 isn't downloading updates on beta 4.

I had a few updates today, but the apps updated without a problem. By the way, I do not have automatic updates enabled.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I have automatic updates on, however it only seems to automatically update overnight while charging and connected to wifi.

I you have the "Use Cellular Data" option enabled in the iTunes & App Store settings? If not, your apps will only update when connected to Wi-Fi.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I you have the "Use Cellular Data" option enabled in the iTunes & App Store settings? If not, your apps will only update when connected to Wi-Fi.

Yeah I have that on too, it's just rare for apps to actually auto update on cellular for me. I even have background app refresh on for the App Store.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Loaded it up on all of my devices right when it hit this morning. It's getting better but it still definitely needs a lot of work before September.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

Major issue with any music playback through Lightning port on my iPhone 6s Plus running the new beta 4. After a few minutes the music starts to seriously stutter as though the buffer is shot. This does not happen on the iPad Mini 4, also running beta 4. I think I am going to attempt to back up and factory restore to official, then go straight to beta 4, and then restore backup to see if it will fix the issue. I'll report back if I do it with results.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

In the previous Apple Music app there was a Connect button...now there is not. Its still there just a little tricky to find. Once you click the Artist name and go their page and scroll past their albums and such you will find the Connect posts.IMG_1470120023.743867.jpgIMG_1470120033.179958.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox