iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

Is anyone else getting ghost images when they upload wallpapers from Tapatalk forums?
de1311cc4f963e5c5a8356e480a0ee5c.png

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Just installed beta 3. When I flip the switch to vibrate, it doesn't do the long buzz like it used to when notifying you it went to vibrate. It just does two very quick vibrations. Really quick ones. Anyone else?

Still does a long buzz for me.

Depends on the phone. The 6s/6s plus will have the haptic feedback (two quick vibrations) while previous models will have the traditional "buzz".

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

That's what I have, the 6s Plus. Rather silly it is the only model that has the quick buzzes. Annoying actually.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

So far its not too bad on my daily driver. A few little slow downs, but nothing deal breaking.

Probably going to install the public beta on the kids phones this weekend so they can kick the tires also.

ahsan64

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site

Hi
How secure is this beta software .. I mean if i am on a video chat with someone than my video can be leak out or anything like that ..?
What sort of data apple collects.. Only bugs or they can access my video chat ..?

CawlidgeHawkey

May 30, 2016
Visit site

Has anyone else noticed that the unlocking by resting your finger on the home button option doesn't always work? I have it turned on in Settings, and while it works most of the time, there are still times when the screen tells me to push the home button to unlock.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone else noticed that the unlocking by resting your finger on the home button option doesn't always work? I have it turned on in Settings, and while it works most of the time, there are still times when the screen tells me to push the home button to unlock.

Yes I get that sometimes, along with my device not waking up on the first tap of the button. I reported it but it's the nature of the beta beast.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

YES !!! It happened to me a few times today.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 3 is Live

I've noticed with 3 unsuccessful attempts with the rest the fingerprint, it asked to press to unlock. Before, after 5 unsuccessful attempts to open with the fingerprint, it would ask to enter the passcode.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

How do you setup "resting your finger to unlock"

settings -> general -> accessibility -> home button

The screen does have to be awake to work. On S models or the SE, the raise to wake feature activates the screen and rest finger to unlock works.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone noticed with earbuds plugged in when you switch apps there is a slight clicking noise.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods