213ninja

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 2 is Live

Found issue:
- Facebook have force closed
- reboot ui
- iphone 6s multitasking freeze

I've also experienced Facebook crashes and multitasking freezing. I haven't had the phone reboot on its own yet, but I have been able to reboot manually to resolve the above issues.

I expect lots of 3rd party app issues until they bake in official iOS10 support. I'm actually pretty happy with that is working out of the gate.

One big downer for me is Dunkin Donuts.......cannot get it to function....only the shell of a menu......and I'm addicted to DD.

CawlidgeHawkey

May 30, 2016
Visit site

Sounds have been going in and out for me, as has vibration. A reset fixes the issue. Anyone else experiencing that?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Anyone else notice that in your email inboxes if you swipe right to left across the whole screen on an email it will delete automatically without having to tap Delete?

You could do that in iOS 9 as well. I've had that ability for a while.

One interesting thing I noticed is that on the lock screen, if you had emails before, you could slide to delete - on my iPhone, I only get the option to 'clear' the notification, but if I use 3D Touch, then I get the option to delete or mark as read. (It's like an extra step).
On my iPad, also running iOS10 which doesn't have 3D Touch, I still have the option to clear, delete, or mark as read when simply swiping the notification.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

With music, when I start playing a song in a playlist it automatically shuffles that playlist. I can't find a toggle for shuffle ... Is this gone?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Also, in music... The 'play next' option is basically a reverse of 'add to up next' in iOS 9. The LAST song you select to play next will play directly after the song currently playing and if you selected a song to play next before, it will play after and on and on.

I'm not sure if 'play later' is supposed to be set up like 'add to up next,' but if so, it's not working properly for me.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 1 is Live

Another small, but VERY helpful feature I've found that I haven't seen mentioned yet!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1466113029.326080.jpg

Last edited:

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

Very odd thing happen. I down graded from beta to regular iOS 9.3.2 or whatever current is I lost that noise u hear when u send a text that swoosh or whatever.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Very odd thing happen. I down graded from beta to regular iOS 9.3.2 or whatever current is I lost that noise u hear when u send a text that swoosh or whatever.

Reset All Settings would probably fix that. But that's a lot of work for a swoosh noise.

anon(6120125)

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site

The only issue I have had consistently this entire time since I downloaded the beta is that the wifi button gets greeted/whited out anytime it tries to connect to anything other than the previous hotspots you had connected to and saved prior, and if a pop-up shows up telling me of other available connections.

No fix has worked this far: downgrades, upgrades, restores, etc.

Even network settings erasing and rebooting gets locked up and I have to start all over. Odd.

It's not a deal breaker per se but I might have to up the rate plan for the month till the next beta 😩

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

The only issue I have had consistently this entire time since I downloaded the beta is that the wifi button gets greeted/whited out anytime it tries to connect to anything other than the previous hotspots you had connected to and saved prior, and if a pop-up shows up telling me of other available connections.

No fix has worked this far: downgrades, upgrades, restores, etc.

Even network settings erasing and rebooting gets locked up and I have to start all over. Odd.

It's not a deal breaker per se but I might have to up the rate plan for the month till the next beta

If you're having that serious of a problem, you should revert to iOS 9.3.2 instead of going through that hassle.

Dixit

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site

Searched the thread for "Mute" and didn't find anything.

But one problem I have and my brother has (he has iPhone 6s, I have the 6s Plus) as well as see searching around google (saw a reddit post on this) that the Microphone Mute soft button on the phone screen doesn't actually work. You mute thinking your mic is muted, but the other part can hear you.

Dixit

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative