That was a major reason for me going back to the public beta program. The Bug Reporting app was not visible for me in the Dev beta and it kinda made getting the beta useless, at least to me.
    Apple doesn't put the Feedback app on dev betas, you have to use the bug reporter online. I'd say the only benefit to doing it online to attach crash logs.
    06-20-2016 11:43 AM
    Apple doesn't put the Feedback app on dev betas, you have to use the bug reporter online. I'd say the only benefit to doing it online to attach crash logs.
    It attached the crash logs automatically when the Dev beta for iOS 8 was around. It also had the app, which was more convenient.
    dejanh likes this.
    06-20-2016 12:29 PM
    It attached the crash logs automatically when the Dev beta for iOS 8 was around. It also had the app, which was more convenient.
    That would be nice, I haven't seen it on a dev beta in a long time though.
    06-20-2016 12:34 PM
    I have to say a thing as a non developer:

This Beta 1 works way better and more reliable than any first beta I ever tested. Of course some apps don't work or crash but this is a FIRST beta. I never expected it to run this good. Quite fast, many things work very good and almost no bugs. At the moment only one app I use crashes frequently. Battery is way better than other Betas before.

I'm positively surprised. And shocked that people can't read instructions before flashing a Beta. Stupid sorry!

I gotta admit I wouldn't have flashed the Beta if I wouldn't own a second iPhone! But I haven't regret it yet!
    Elim likes this.
    06-20-2016 12:53 PM
    Seems like there is no new beta today.

I expected it to be released today to be honest.

Well, there is no harm in waiting a little more.
    06-20-2016 12:58 PM
    Seems like there is no new beta today.

I expected it to be released today to be honest.

Well, there is no harm in waiting a little more.
    I can't wait until they implement the raise to wake feature.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-20-2016 01:02 PM
    I can't wait until they implement the raise to wake feature.
    It's functional on my phone.
    jpgti likes this.
    06-20-2016 01:21 PM
    It's functional on my phone.
    Its a 6s and higher feature according to the notes I've seen.
    06-20-2016 01:24 PM
    just tried to deposit a check with my cacu app and i can do everything except click on deposit
    06-20-2016 02:02 PM
    and i keep getting random notification sounds
    06-20-2016 02:02 PM
    I was hot to install this beta, but then I read this list of iOS 10 beta problems so far and decided to definitely not:
    iOS 10 Beta Problems Discovered So Far
    Maybe beta 2 or 3.
    06-20-2016 03:05 PM
    just tried to deposit a check with my cacu app and i can do everything except click on deposit
    I'm not the only one then, though I was trying to transfer, same issue on my iPad. Guess it'll have to be updated for iOS 10.
    06-20-2016 04:00 PM
    I'm not the only one then, though I was trying to transfer, same issue on my iPad. Guess it'll have to be updated for iOS 10.
    yep
    06-20-2016 06:07 PM
    Some of Apple's reasons to not give certain features to older devices are kinda ridiculous.
    06-20-2016 09:22 PM
    Like how only iPhone 6S and 6S plus can use Hey Siri without being on charge while older models need to be on charge to use the same feature. They said it was something with the motion processor not being able to handle it or something.
    06-20-2016 09:24 PM
    I have to say a thing as a non developer:

This Beta 1 works way better and more reliable than any first beta I ever tested. Of course some apps don't work or crash but this is a FIRST beta. I never expected it to run this good. Quite fast, many things work very good and almost no bugs. At the moment only one app I use crashes frequently. Battery is way better than other Betas before.

I'm positively surprised. And shocked that people can't read instructions before flashing a Beta. Stupid sorry!

I gotta admit I wouldn't have flashed the Beta if I wouldn't own a second iPhone! But I haven't regret it yet!
    Major OS beta updates usually come every 2 weeks. Sometimes 3. This isn't like a x.x.1 beta that you may say a new one every week.
    06-20-2016 10:16 PM
    Major OS beta updates usually come every 2 weeks. Sometimes 3. This isn't like a x.x.1 beta that you may say a new one every week.
    ??? so?
    06-21-2016 02:44 AM
    Ah what?!

This was the only thing I was looking forward to with this iOS.
    06-21-2016 03:47 AM
    Like how only iPhone 6S and 6S plus can use Hey Siri without being on charge while older models need to be on charge to use the same feature. They said it was something with the motion processor not being able to handle it or something.
    Right. The system needs to be listening all of the time for it to work, and the processor in the S models is better able to handle that requirement than the others. I'm curious to see what the raise-to-wake does with older models, and whether it's part of that same processor design that allows it to work.
    06-21-2016 06:05 AM
    Here's a new one, I was explaining the home screen crash bug I found and I went to the App Store to download an app and show it, auto updates started, when I hit the home button the screen went black except for the App Store icon and Springboard crashed again. I sent in a report to Apple for it, however when I side loaded my Amazon app again it works now. Still doesn't show properly in the App Store but it works.
    06-21-2016 05:14 PM
    Right. The system needs to be listening all of the time for it to work, and the processor in the S models is better able to handle that requirement than the others. I'm curious to see what the raise-to-wake does with older models, and whether it's part of that same processor design that allows it to work.
    Raise to wake also requires the new processor. However the older devices can be raised to play sound iMessages. Not sure why you would need a newer processor to do basically the same function. However, this will all become irrelevant to me when the iPhone 7 drops. Me complaining about it won't do any good.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    06-21-2016 07:37 PM
    ??? so?
    I accidentally quoted wrong person. Mishap.
    06-21-2016 11:22 PM
    Raise to wake also requires the new processor. However the older devices can be raised to play sound iMessages. Not sure why you would need a newer processor to do basically the same function. However, this will all become irrelevant to me when the iPhone 7 drops. Me complaining about it won't do any good.
    i decided to turn on my raise to wake and siri last night to give it a try and see how i like it and how it effects battery life
    06-22-2016 07:33 AM
    In the keynote, apple stated they came up with raise to wake because it was too hard to view lock screen because Touch ID was too fast to unlock 6s/6s plus. There is no reason older processor can't handle it. Maybe they just want to keep it exclusive to most recent hardware.
    06-22-2016 10:32 AM
    I can't make a call from my Mac, which is on 10.11.6 beta. "Call from iPhone" is grayed out.
    06-22-2016 11:23 AM
1,408 ... 1011121314 ...