1) ability to remove Apple stock Apps
    2) some complications for the lock screen and wallpaper.
    3) more control/choice over control centre items.
    12-26-2015 11:52 AM
    I would like the ability to set default apps (browsers, etc.) and greater customization.
    12-30-2015 05:02 PM
    I like to see a numbers row on the stock keyboard
    Trees and john_v like this.
    01-02-2016 08:46 PM
    I like to see a numbers row on the stock keyboard
    Ditto!
    01-02-2016 10:31 PM
    way to go into camera settings from the camera.. a full revamped camera interface with manual controls..
    01-09-2016 07:02 PM
    I'm hoping that Siri finally learns polish and... News app will become avaliable for Poland, do you guys use it?

+999 for night mode
    01-09-2016 07:36 PM
    I'm hoping that Siri finally learns polish and... News app will become avaliable for Poland, do you guys use it?

+999 for night mode
    I like the news app ok. But I forget it most of the time. Maybe they will offer it in Poland soon.
    01-09-2016 08:38 PM
    I like the news app ok. But I forget it most of the time. Maybe they will offer it in Poland soon.
    If Apple removes the ads, the news app would be downright awesome to me. Some of the ads are too in your face.
    01-09-2016 08:42 PM
    There needs to be more stuff that takes advantage of the iPad Pro. Simply put, here are some that I'd put.

1) Floating windows not just for video but for supported apps too.
    2) Floating bubbles throughout the UI that act as shortcuts to open apps so they can be opened quickly without using the recent apps menu
    3) More features for the Apple Pencil
    Quis89 likes this.
    01-10-2016 12:02 PM
    With 3D Touch phones iOS 10 could make use of it better...mainly on the Control Center 3D Press on any of the icons for settings to activate that section in the settings app or open the context menu with options.

Would LOVE to have Reminders sync to the Calendar app with ability to check off the reminder within the Calendar app.
    Night/Dark mode would be awesome.
    Swipe Keyboard would be a welcomed addition
    02-02-2016 10:11 PM
    I would really like to see Apple focus on STABILITY in iOS 10. 9 still seems super buggy versus prior releases.
    03-14-2016 08:41 AM
    I would like to see more access to photo data and editing built into the photo app on iOS devices. I want to be able to add simple things like descriptions, locations, and tagging like I can in the photos on OS my MacBook. I don't want to have to use a 3rd party app. If I could do that editing I would probably just stick with iPads and forgo laptops all together!

Has anyone heard any rumblings that might be available in iOS10 ?
    04-04-2016 09:16 AM
    I'm personally hoping we start seeing a true departure and separation between our phones and our tablets. Something that will truly set them apart so the iPads no longer feel like larger iPhones at times. File management, desktop version of iTunes, mouse/trackpad support, desktop grade application support.

I'd love for them to really put a lot of effort behind the iPad Pro line of devices. These are 800+ dollar devices so they should function like them. I love my Pro but I'd love for them to truly distinguish it.

Can't think of much I'd like to see on my phone. I currently enjoy it. Not sure what more they can do. I'd love if they allowed me to download music from anywhere rather than being limited on where I can download songs. In browser downloading support maybe?
    john_v likes this.
    04-04-2016 09:26 AM
    I would love for them to involved a SWIPE of some sort for the stock keyboard. That's really the only thing it's missing besides perhaps a number row and a long press of the button to get the special character.

Posted via iPhone SE on T-Mobile
    04-04-2016 09:02 PM
    I would love to see swipe typing like SwiftKey and Swype to be integrated in the default iOS keyboard. Anyone else wanting this?
    I agree. I stick with the stock keyboard because I really like the "mouse cursor" 3D touch function that is built in to it. Otherwise I'd be using Swype.
    04-05-2016 02:39 PM
    ...I'd love if they allowed me to download music from anywhere rather than being limited on where I can download songs. In browser downloading support maybe?
    This. And be able to download an mp3 clip and set it as a ringtone or sms alert or alarm.
    04-05-2016 02:42 PM
    To be able to remove unwanted stock apps.
    To make IBooks work at a reasonable speed !
    04-05-2016 03:52 PM
    I thought this too and it's been LONG overdue. I also want to be able to delete pics from the phone that are uploaded from itunes synced to my phone. Not have to go into the computer and delete them there. That's just one extra step that's so unnecessary.
    04-07-2016 01:42 AM
    Is it not time to divorce iPhones and IPads completely from computers ? after all Apple have been wimbling on about replacing the laptop for ages.
    04-07-2016 12:36 PM
    My wish list.
    Dark Theme
    Hide Stock apps
    Better integration with Macs and other ithings.

And my most wished thing seeing reminders in the frickin calendar! Seriously, Google does this amazingly well! For example. I get an email of an electric bill, I take that email and pin it in my reminder to pay later. When I sett the date for when the reminder to notify me, I can see that reminder in my calendar app! So on April 27th I see a symbol of some sort, when I deep press it, the reminder pops up but I can now see everything from one app!

Right now I have meeting programmed into my calendar but I have to open the reminder app to look at bills. I want to see the meeting with Bobby and the electric bill in one app, because they're both date sensitive.

Also allow this feature to be turned off, for those who don't want this
    04-11-2016 12:34 AM
    One thing I think Apple needs to do is make it so that you can change the SMS wallpaper... Android has had this ability for some time now and you can do it on whatsapp.
    04-20-2016 10:34 AM
    I'm personally hoping we start seeing a true departure and separation between our phones and our tablets. Something that will truly set them apart so the iPads no longer feel like larger iPhones at times. File management, desktop version of iTunes, mouse/trackpad support, desktop grade application support.

I'd love for them to really put a lot of effort behind the iPad Pro line of devices. These are 800+ dollar devices so they should function like them. I love my Pro but I'd love for them to truly distinguish it.
    all very valid points, and I second the sentiment to a large extend. But we do have to give them some slack for having introduced things like split screen or now the launch of keyboards that directly plug into and power through the frame. File management has been tentatively introduced with iCloud Drive in my opinion, which does work well and hasn't been given enough attention I feel. I wouldn't want mouse/trackpad support on the iPad personally, that's blurring the lines to Mac too much... but there's definitely more areas to push the envelope further.
    04-25-2016 04:04 AM
    This. And be able to download an mp3 clip and set it as a ringtone or sms alert or alarm.
    Maybe setting an MP3 as a ringtone is possible but no way is Apple going to let users download music from third parties. Apple would be shooting themselves in the foot. iTunes and App Store are HUGE revenue generators for Them.
    04-25-2016 07:02 AM
    Maybe setting an MP3 as a ringtone is possible but no way is Apple going to let users download music from third parties. Apple would be shooting themselves in the foot. iTunes and App Store are HUGE revenue generators for Them.
    You can already do it with Amazon Music and Google Play Music, albeit in a somewhat limited fashion. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to have a built in File Manager
    04-25-2016 07:28 AM
    all very valid points, and I second the sentiment to a large extend. But we do have to give them some slack for having introduced things like split screen or now the launch of keyboards that directly plug into and power through the frame. File management has been tentatively introduced with iCloud Drive in my opinion, which does work well and hasn't been given enough attention I feel. I wouldn't want mouse/trackpad support on the iPad personally, that's blurring the lines to Mac too much... but there's definitely more areas to push the envelope further.
    I've been doing more copy and paste tasks on my Pro lately and doing that with my finger is maddening at times. The accuracy isn't there at times or I'll "fat finger" the wrong part of text causing it to jump around. Offering a keyboard with a trackpad would make me the happiest person ever, lol.

I don't yet have an Apple Pencil. Maybe the task is easier with that.
    04-25-2016 10:27 AM
58 123