Blackberry to Android to purely Apple

DjDrone

Sep 17, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,

Maulik from Mumbai, India here.Just joined the imore community. I currently use iPhone 7, MacBook Air and iPad mini (1st Generation)
Look forward to learning a lot from all you guys and hopefully share some of my experiences of the Apple products i use around here.

Cheers
Maulik aka DjDrone

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thanks for joining. Enjoy your Apple products and the site. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

Maulik from Mumbai, India here.Just joined the imore community. I currently use iPhone 7, MacBook Air and iPad mini (1st Generation)
Look forward to learning a lot from all you guys and hopefully share some of my experiences of the Apple products i use around here.

Cheers
Maulik aka DjDrone

Warm Welcome to iMore @DjDrone :) Thanks for signing up. Always nice to see some new faces around here. You have quite a nice range of Apple products! You said in your description that you used to have Android & Blackberry devices. Could you give us an example of each? Also, What made you switch you IOS?

Hope to see you around the forums.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Welcome dj glad to hear you are aboard with Apple products you will soon forget about BlackBerry and Android Enjoy the forums and your devices .

DjDrone

Sep 17, 2017
Visit site
Warm Welcome to iMore @DjDrone :) Thanks for signing up. Always nice to see some new faces around here. You have quite a nice range of Apple products! You said in your description that you used to have Android & Blackberry devices. Could you give us an example of each? Also, What made you switch you IOS?

Hope to see you around the forums.

Hey Matt. The last blackberry i used was the classic which was more than 2 years ago. The last pure BB10 OS. Always been a fan of physical keypads. That was one of the main reasons to stay around blackberry. Great business device. What they had planned after the classic was boring and did not excite me at all.

At that time Oneplus was really huge here in India. Went with the Oneplus One followed by Oneplus X. Though both were great I still was keen on Iphone due to its pure iOS experience and classy industrial design. And above all always had been a great admirer of Steve Jobs and the way Apple was reconstructed and where it is now.

And now I don’t see myself moving anywhere for quite sometime.

My next goal is the watch series 3 with cellular whenever it is released here and may be later next year a new iPad as this one cannot upgrade beyond 9.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey Matt. The last blackberry i used was the classic which was more than 2 years ago. The last pure BB10 OS. Always been a fan of physical keypads. That was one of the main reasons to stay around blackberry. Great business device. What they had planned after the classic was boring and did not excite me at all.

At that time Oneplus was really huge here in India. Went with the Oneplus One followed by Oneplus X. Though both were great I still was keen on Iphone due to its pure iOS experience and classy industrial design. And above all always had been a great admirer of Steve Jobs and the way Apple was reconstructed and where it is now.

And now I don’t see myself moving anywhere for quite sometime.

My next goal is the watch series 3 with cellular whenever it is released here and may be later next year a new iPad as this one cannot upgrade beyond 9.
It's actually really nice to try all the different operating systems because it gives you a really good idea of what's out there and makes you appreciate the OS and phone you have chosen that much more 😃 I used to own Blackberry 10 devices like the Q10 & Leap but then moved over to Android.

Apple definitely make some really quality hardware and I can see why so many people love them. Just a little pricey for me. The iPhone 4 price is looking pretty good now haha just kidding. See you around the forums!

rayporsche

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and enjoy our great community.

Hi how are you I remember you from the Crackberry Forums, I am one of those old school dudes who still have several Blackberrys but none of the new Android ones, just the Bold, the Classic, all of the Porsche models and a couple of even older ones, the forum should be called Droidberry. Just imagine an iPhone with Windows software, hypothetically speaking....oh look at how nice it works and looks then again the essence of the iPhone would be totally dead, same as Blackberry. In order to save the company they went to bed with a stranger if you will. Even when I've been known to criticize iPhones and the assimilation associated with them I've always owned them too because it just works and the eco system is fantastic imho, period.

My apologies for kind of hijacking the thread and a big welcome to DjDrone, cool community here and a must belong if you own an iPhone !!!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi how are you I remember you from the Crackberry Forums, I am one of those old school dudes who still have several Blackberrys but none of the new Android ones, just the Bold, the Classic, all of the Porsche models and a couple of even older ones, the forum should be called Droidberry. Just imagine an iPhone with Windows software, hypothetically speaking....oh look at how nice it works and looks then again the essence of the iPhone would be totally dead, same as Blackberry. In order to save the company they went to bed with a stranger if you will. Even when I've been known to criticize iPhones and the assimilation associated with them I've always owned them too because it just works and the eco system is fantastic imho, period.

My apologies for kind of hijacking the thread and a big welcome to DjDrone, cool community here and a must belong if you own an iPhone !!!

Great to hear from you, I am still on the Crackberry forums and I also own an iPhone and use iMacs in my business. I am trying to be more active on the iMore forums lately and pretty much using the iPhone as my daily driver. As you said, IOS is stable and it’s just works.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods