Hello iMore Community!

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Well, I just picked up two 13 inch MacBook Air's for the wife and I.

We never thought we would see that day where we owned another Apple product in this household, but it's happened.

Our windows laptop just decided that it never wanted to turn on again, right when I was mid-edit of a new GoPro vid....so we said (redacted) and went and got an Airbook. Then we went back right after and got another one.

I will be the first to say that I have been ignorant!!!! Holy moly, these devices are amazing!

I had an iphone 4 way back when, and hated it. I guess I just carried that ignorance and stubbornness to all Apple products. Now she is even talking about getting an iPhone! What's going on here?!?!?!?!?

Anyways, I am looking forward to lurking around another set of forums and learning all the great tips and tricks for these devices.

See ya around!

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Many of us—including myself—were in Apple denial at some point in our lives. Things only get better when you start introducing more Apple devices to your lineup.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I feel your pain @vpblaze I used to loathe myself after using an iMac in high school. It didn’t have right click. Now I know that’s accomplished with the option key. My epiphany though was actually the iPhone 4 ha ha. Welcome to iMore! Maybe more Apple products will surprise you now, like the iPad Pro 10.5” with its 120Hz display.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I was actually thinking about a tablet as well. I recently was issued one for a paramedic course I did. The display was amazing! While the Air doesn't have a Retina display, even that is still amazing in my books...keeping in mind I am coming from an HP Pavalion and a ASUS Chromebook!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

You should definitely consider getting an iPhone... and an iPad... and perhaps an iMac or an Apple Watch for that matter

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2