Just wondering (for all the newbies, or heck, old-timers!) what brought you here to our community? Did you find us via Google? Did the front page stories draw you in? Did a community member invite you over to start partaking in the discussion?

Let me know - curious to find out how you ended up here!
    04-18-2017 11:59 AM
    I found iMore via Google, while looking at  related forums and websites and it appeared to be the most complete, good looking and respectful one so I decided to stay and here I am
    04-18-2017 12:06 PM
    I've always enjoyed forums for learning and sharing information. In the past, I've been active on a all sorts of forums (on a variety of topics). So when I got my first iPhone (an iPhone 4), I searched on Google for forums about iPhones. I did not immediately find iMore... but another forum that I followed. But the people there were a bit snarky and hard on newcomers, so I searched for another iOS related, and found iMore. The difference between iMore and the other forum is like night and day, and I'm so happy that I found all of you!
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    04-18-2017 12:07 PM
    As a former BlackBerry user and member on CrackBerry I've always known about iMore from that site since many directed folks there at the mention anything Apple. I enjoy following forums for products I use though I am more of a reader than a poster. I appreciate the shared knowledge and help people offer in general. I must say the iMore community has been fabulously positive which is a breath of fresh air coming from CrackBerry. It's helped my transition from Blackberry 10 to iOS be flawless. Thank you to all that make this site what it is, a wonderful community to be a part of
    04-18-2017 12:40 PM
    Found crackberry via google, and when deciding to make the jump across to iOS I noticed CB Kevin make comments aboit iMore so here I am.
    I used the first iPhone for a few months, but IT in my office didn't want to allow emails to any device at the time besides BlackBerry so I stuck with it until a few years ago
    04-18-2017 12:43 PM
    I think I stumbled upon Android Central back in 2008 and from there I made my way over here.
    04-18-2017 12:57 PM
    2009, Crackberry via Google, CBK kept me in. I saw all the sister sites, switched between Blackberry and Android for a while, so of course I stayed in MoNa when I switched to iOS.
    04-18-2017 12:59 PM
    I was first on crackberry because I had a blackberry an wanted help. Then I left crackberry for android central when I got my first android phone. Once I decided to add a iPhone to the mix the only logical step was for me to join imore. It was so simple for me since all the sites are connected. Which was great being that I was a newbie to iPhone at the time.
    04-18-2017 03:39 PM
    Like a lot of others I started on CrackBerry I think around 2009 just stumbled across it because I liked everything BlackBerry but checked out iMore site regularly until it came time to check out of BlackBerry products and I find this site most warm and friendly/helpful glad to be a member of iMore .
    04-18-2017 03:58 PM
    I've been in Forums and bulletin boards for well over 20 years, and when I switched over to the iPhone, I quickly discovered TiPB and have been active participant ever since. The overall friendliness and willingness to help others drew me to the Forums and the well-written articles and how-to's drew me to the blog.
    pkcable and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    04-18-2017 05:48 PM
    I came to iMore to learn how to use and properly maintain all my apple products out of necessity
    Just_Me_D and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    04-18-2017 06:22 PM
    Always been a forum reader, on whatever interest me. Did a search years ago on some iPhone issues. Been reading here ever since
    Low key here, no BS, very informative & friendly, what more could a guy ask for
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-18-2017 07:08 PM
    I joined here back when I was using blackberry. Got the OG droid and switched over the Android Central. When Verizon got the iPhone 4 I finally was able to come over to iMore. It was called something different at the time but the name escapes me. Been around mobile nations affiliated forums for years.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-18-2017 07:15 PM
    I joined shortly after iOS 7 came out. I was searching for battery saving tips and found an iMore article online. I started commenting at the end of the article. Then found the app in the App Store.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-18-2017 08:19 PM
    I don't clearly remember! But I think I immigrated from Crackberry. Had a bunch of BlackBerry's before and between my various iPhones.
    04-18-2017 10:55 PM
    I originally joined Crackberry, as i see many of the posters here did to. It was only after a year of posting there that i saw a forum member mention iMore as a ‘sister site’. So that led me to do some research and i found out that ‘Mobile Nations’ was an umbrella for a whole range of websites spanning all different types of mobile devices. So i signed up to ‘all of them’ (except VR, Connectedly,Tesla)

My original though was, if all theses have the same professional approach to articles and video reviews, then it should be great. At that stage i new absolutely nothing about Apple and Android so it was fantastic reading all the reviews and forum comments about the products.
    04-19-2017 04:31 AM
    Joined CrackBerry and what was then TheiPhoneBlog, or Tipb.com around the same time in 2008. Back then I was primarily a BlackBerry user but I also loved my iPads, and iPod Touch devices. I saw iMore (I'll just call it that) as a great resource for tips, tricks and tutorials much like CrackBerry is for BlackBerry. LOVED the community at both places although (at the time) the CrackBerry community was much more lively. OH how times have changed! lol
    04-19-2017 10:38 AM
    Wow - just checked back on this thread. Thanks @TwitchyPuppy @Annie_i6s @ksassy @tr1ad @Quis89 @metllicamilitia @KarmelVixen @wilber1 @Just_Me_D @4mywife @Terb @mumfoau @Ledsteplin @jmr1015 @Matty For posting, and sharing how you found us!

Really great to have you all in our community! Such friendly (and helpful) folk!
    ksassy and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    04-19-2017 10:42 AM
    What am I @James Falconer, chopped liver! lol (I know, I KNOW, you were probably squeezing in all those names as I was typing! lol)
    Tartarus likes this.
    04-19-2017 11:11 AM
    I don't remember exactly. Probably came here thru Google. I enjoyed it and never left. Hope to spend a lot time here.
    04-19-2017 11:20 AM
    I found it via Google when trying to find out something about my new iPhone and you were able to help me
    04-19-2017 03:15 PM
    Can't remember because it's been a long time... been here since TiPB, probably searching for Apple or iPhone forums
    04-19-2017 08:00 PM
    I love seeing home screen shots; that is what brought me here. I want to see more articles on home screen shots and why you have apps the way you do!
    04-19-2017 08:36 PM
    I used Android Central (occasionally still check it out) then switched over to Imore when I got my first iPhone (6). Both sites are great sources of information and assistance.
    04-19-2017 09:11 PM
    I think it was the catchy name lol. I was a lurker for some time and the only other Apple community sites I belonged to was Macworld and the Apple Community forum. But once Jason Snell left Macworld I left as well. lol
    04-20-2017 09:45 AM
92 123 ...